Xmas fayres

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indigo1

Reaction score
I am going to send some letters out tommorrow to schools to attend their Xmas fayres, can I just ask those of you who have done things like this, what do you offer the kids? And how much? Would I paint all their nails? Obviously I don't want to spend too long on each child and charge too much as really I just want to advertise to the mums!!!

I am going to send some letters out tommorrow to schools to attend their Xmas fayres, can I just ask those of you who have done things like this, what do you offer the kids? And how much? Would I paint all their nails? Obviously I don't want to spend too long on each child and charge too much as really I just want to advertise to the mums!!!

This is something i'd like to do too, so hope someone has some advice!

I did a summer fete and just charged £1 to paint the kids nails. Most xmas fetes are for kids spending their pocket money so don't go too high. Their nails are so tiny you don't use much anyway but I guess it depends on what polish you use and how much it costs you. Some schools can be funny about strange people being in amoungst the kids so don't worry if you don't get anywhere, would be better if someone within the school could recommend you. Good luck

Jill

i did one in the summer and charged the same, £1 with quick nail art, paint flicks decals, stickers, gave out a lot of bussiness cards and sold lots of stickers x

hi the last one i did i charged £2 as a % had to go towards the school but i was non stop and had the longest que there they all got a business card and i also got several new clients and parties :)

i have done ones previously for brownie groups aswell so thats another possibility, oh and rainbows and dance groups
im trying to put together a letter at moment to send out with some leaflets and cards its hard knowing how to word things sometimes though.

im the same... im unsure what to put in the letter for school fayres

Latest posts

Back