Xmas pamper day for geeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonkers

Reaction score
I was thinking with xmas coming up and everyone else always looks fab yet us therapists tend to get overlooked that we could arrange a day for us geeks to meet up and get some treatments on each other, that way we get to have a gossip meet others and go home looking fab. I would be happy to lashes and tans on people and have the same done we could all do a treatment each and get one in return or something like that? just a thought but if not a good idea if there is a geek that fancies a pamper day in manchester then im def up for it :) plus we get to look fab and our clients will want the treatments too! x

What a lovely idea - shame I am not near you!

that's a great idea Kelly, would be good to try on a regional basis (it's a 4 hr drive for me to Manchester)

I'd love to try lashes but I can't justify the 85 they cost at my local salon, all my money at the mo is spent building up my kit!!
Any other Scottish Geeks fancy setting one up and running?
Lou xx
Posted via Mobile Device

we could try something in the middle for everyone thats interested i dont mind a bit of a drive. x

That sounds an excellent idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back