XXL lashes glue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jurate

Reaction score
Has anyone got any comments - good or bad about it? I am insearch of a better glue as have lately been having trouble with mine :(

Jurate xx

Anyone?

Jurate xx

Bump!

Jurate xx

Sorry i cant comment on the glue mentioned, have you tried the lash revolution glue?

I've just changed to this & not had any stickies, getting on really well with it, I use the pro but they also have a pro + which dries quicker than the one I use.

you can buy it from www.beautyrevolution.co.uk

Hth x

Sorry i cant comment on the glue mentioned, have you tried the lash revolution glue?

I've just changed to this & not had any stickies, getting on really well with it, I use the pro but they also have a pro + which dries quicker than the one I use.

you can buy it from www.beautyrevolution.co.uk

Hth x

Im off to check it out :) - thank you!

Jurate xx

Edit: they are password protected so i cant check them out! Will have to contact them by email :)

If you contact jenx on here, she is who i order mine from :) send her a message Hun, she always replies & pretty quick. x

If you contact jenx on here, she is who i order mine from :) send her a message Hun, she always replies & pretty quick. x

Great! Thank you for getting back to me :) was starting to think my threads were being ignored! Lol.

Jurate xx

Latest posts

Back