XXX waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ella-beauty

Reaction score
hi girls. I have been a therapist for 8 years and have always used Caron and Lycon flexible hot waxes for brazilians. Im pretty happy with these but was just wondering if anyone has success with any other brands? Or any not so good ones?
thanks

hi girls. I have been a therapist for 8 years and have always used Caron and Lycon flexible hot waxes for brazilians. Im pretty happy with these but was just wondering if anyone has success with any other brands? Or any not so good ones?
thanks

I'm just getting to know Lycon but I love Cirepil Blue and Cirepil Crystalline.
Cirepil = Perron Rigot by the way.
I use them for facial waxing but they can def be used for a brazillian wax.
Another very good wax is Berodin. Very flexible, strong grip, thin application.

I only do male intimate waxing and find Perron Rigot Euroblonde non strip wax a great wax for intimate waxing treatments.

I am obsessed with the Berodins blue hard wax. Love!

I am obsessed with the Berodins blue hard wax. Love!
Hi Amanda!
I agree with you, Berodin is really nice. I find it's very similar to Cirepil Blue, don't you think?
Ps. Where are you from?

Hi Amanda!
I agree with you, Berodin is really nice. I find it's very similar to Cirepil Blue, don't you think?
Ps. Where are you from?

I've never used PR but I have heard it's awesome. I'm in Calgary!

Last edited:
Personally, I have tried and tested heaps of waxes, and the best one I have ever used is Caron Brilliane WhiteWax. It's so flexible, and easy to apply and remove.

If it ain't broke!
X

Unfortunately in Aus we don't get Berodin etc however I use and love Lycon Lycotec white hot and strip waxes! Love em and they are very flexible etc. Lately I've been hearing positive reviews about Adam & Eve waxes but haven't tried them. Like Cuba1984 says "if it ain't broke" :)

Latest posts

Back