Yankee Candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxo

Reaction score
What's your favourite one?
I'm getting one for my boyfriends mum for Christmas and can't decide so need some inspiration x

I love Vanilla Chai, Sparkling Snow, Snowflake Cookie, Cherries On Snow, Cranberry Ice, Sparkling Lemon & Merry Marshmallow.

Just a few that I own & really love. I do however have a shoebox full of their Wax Tarts that I'm slowly getting through....

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

They do Yankee candles in asda and there are eti that I love! One is lace and linen and the other is sun on snow x

Ooh love them. My last retail job was in a gift shop selling Yankee.. love sugared apple, summer scoop and fluffy towels.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

I like baby powder for myself and have camomile tea in the salon.

Black coconut is lovely

I love Yankee candles. My mam got me addicted to them. I love A Childs wish its my favourite. X

I love all the blue marine smelling ones, however I don't buy them anymore because once they are lit I can't smell anything! :mad:

Christmas treats is my favourite one this year! Love Yankee candles :)

This year my faves are Cherries on snow and Gingerbread .

Vanilla cupcake and Christmas cookie are lush! Got Christmas cookie at home at the moment yum! X

Ps! The tarts that you put on the oil burner smell so much stronger than the candles! Fills the whole house! X

I just got The snow love one delivered as it was on offer with a free santa lid. Doesn't really smell atall so disappointed iv got my friend summer scoop for Xmas that smells yummy

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I have the Christmas Eve one. My first ever Yankee candle and at £20 I was expecting a whole lot more if I'm honest. I have 2 glade winter candles and, no word of a lie, they're MUCH stronger smelling! I also got a cinnamon spice reed diffuser from Yankee candle. Again, was expecting a whole lot more for the money. Smells gorgeous when you're right by it but can't smell it anywhere else :-(

Sorry that's absolutely no help whatsoever in the slightest!:o

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was going to order online but I think il have to go out and have a smell. There's too much choice!x

I love all the blue marine smelling ones, however I don't buy them anymore because once they are lit I can't smell anything! :mad:

Im the same. I use Scentsy now. Much better & safer as no flame :) i have contact details of a consultant if u ever want to try them x

I love Yankee candles, nothing else compares to them! If some one had told me a few years ago that I would be willing to pay £20 for a candle I would of laughed in their face!!! Currently burning vanilla lime, really fragrant and fresh. I also love black cherry, vanilla cupcake, red velvet, candy corn (halloween one) and anything else sickly!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My favourite is vanilla cupcake ❤️ But at the mo I've got a Bahamas breeze one it's gorgeous make you feel like your on the beach sipping a cocktail 🌴

Laura x

Like Yankee candles, LOVE eve taylor candles!

My favourite is vanilla cupcake ❤️ But at the mo I've got a Bahamas breeze one it's gorgeous make you feel like your on the beach sipping a cocktail 🌴

Laura x

These are my two favourites as well :)

Latest posts

Back