Yeah, first official set!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaH73

Reaction score
Did my first set of l&p nails on a paying client yesterday. Only charged her £15 as i still see myself as training but she gave me £20 and said they are better than she gets in the salon she goes to and will definately be getting me back and passing on my number to her friends :biggrin:

Have to say i used my creative products instead of some of the cheaper products i have and what a difference they make!!!

The nails took me 2 hours and that included putting rhinestones on each nail and two coats of clear polish, plus she stopped a couple of times for cups of tea so really i would say about 1 hour 30 mins if you took away breaks and consultation!!!! :)

I'm over-the-moon, can you tell! I haven't shut up about it since and i'm starting to drive the hubby mad!

YEAH AGAIN!!!

Mad woman Linda xxxx

Well done Linda, I bet you feel fab!! I've got my first two paying clients on Monday, I'm going to charge £15 as well cos I still consider myself in 'practice' mode. I'll be quite glad when I've got them done though, it feels like a real hurdle to get over going from friends and family to 'real' clients.

You go girl!!!

Thats fantastic Linda I'm SO pleased for you!!! :hug: No stopping you now!!! And keep on bragging, u deserve it!

Hi
Well done such good timing.
i did my first ones on paying people on friday, 3 sets of L&P, charged £15 the going rate round here is between £30 + £40. first one thumb too think, bugger! sorted that one. 2nd one had soft flat nails, had to file tips that were 2 sizes too big to fit, £rd set heaven set lovely nails to do. Took pics before and after.
Got 3 sets this week coming.
C*

LindaH73 said:
Did my first set of l&p nails on a paying client yesterday. Only charged her £15 as i still see myself as training but she gave me £20 and said they are better than she gets in the salon she goes to and will definately be getting me back and passing on my number to her friends :biggrin:

Have to say i used my creative products instead of some of the cheaper products i have and what a difference they make!!!

The nails took me 2 hours and that included putting rhinestones on each nail and two coats of clear polish, plus she stopped a couple of times for cups of tea so really i would say about 1 hour 30 mins if you took away breaks and consultation!!!! :)

I'm over-the-moon, can you tell! I haven't shut up about it since and i'm starting to drive the hubby mad!

YEAH AGAIN!!!

Mad woman Linda xxxx

Hi Linda,

Don't worry, the hubbies normally adjust quickly, they have to!!! Lol!!

Well done you!!! I would also be over the moon as well. Next time show us some piccies will ya!!!

You must be on one big buzz at the moment!!

Great work hun! :wink2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Linda!

Does'nt it make you feel proud?

I just luv the whole prosses of creating a set of enhancements, from begining to end, when you look at what you have just created(Good or bad:lol: ) i just luv It.......Whooops repeating myself, car'nt help it just luv it!

Anyway back to you sorry:biggrin: , Proud of you !

Latest posts

Back