Yeah!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
I passed my theory test!!!

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theory tests are getting harder and harder these days and practicals are getting easier (prob make you feel better). Good luck for your practical.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well done!!!! :green: xx

thanks all im soooo happy!!! yay!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

told you had nothink to worry about...well done x

Well done you, bet you cant wait to do your practical?

xx

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Done Hunny xx

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww thanx to everyone! hope it made you smile! im smiling still lol! yay! :lol:

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theory tests are getting harder and harder these days and practicals are getting easier (prob make you feel better). Good luck for your practical.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
after my 6 practical fails :eek: (passed on my 7th in july) i beg to differ lol !!! :green:
well done hunnie ..its a great feeling ...and i LLLOOOVVVEEE driving !!!!!

Congratulations....

Cool beans!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YA!! :lol: :hug:

Cool beans!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YA!! :lol: :hug:

"Cool beans!" ive not heard that sayin in along time......thanx for all your congrats!! i'm still smiling no need to practice on the computer any more!!! yay!

i passed my practical on the 3rd of july this year and my theory ran out on the 11th ,
so had i of failed again i would have had to take it again ,i was sooooo scared lol
so dont hang about babes get preparing for your practical
i dont know if you already know of this site but it is FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!
2Pass Learner Driver Forum: :: Index
there is just everything on there you could possibly wish for re; driving!
it helped me loads and loads honestly ,just everything ,the link i have gave is to the forum,but just click on home and have a good nosey around :hug:

i passed my practical on the 3rd of july this year and my theory ran out on the 11th ,
so had i of failed again i would have had to take it again ,i was sooooo scared lol
so dont hang about babes get preparing for your practical
i dont know if you already know of this site but it is FANBLOODYTASTIC!!!
2Pass Learner Driver Forum: :: Index
there is just everything on there you could possibly wish for re; driving!
it helped me loads and loads honestly ,just everything ,the link i have gave is to the forum,but just click on home and have a good nosey around :hug:
oohh ta for that will have a nosey now!! yeah i know wot you mean about not leaving it too long before test, cash flow more of a problem at the min but i need to be driving!! right off to have a look at this forum ta emmeybabes!

oohh ta for that will have a nosey now!! yeah i know wot you mean about not leaving it too long before test, cash flow more of a problem at the min but i need to be driving!! right off to have a look at this forum ta emmeybabes!
You know...I thought you had passed your nail theory test!!! :eek: Here in the States we have to take a test to get our license...a theory and a practical....I feel sooooo silly!! :smack:

It's still cool beans that you passed and my congratulations still are with you!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back