Yell.com web page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmat

Reaction score
I have been phoned by yell offering me a space in yellow pages (bold print) and a free web page. Has anyone taken up this offer, and is the webpage of good quality? It comes to just over 60pound so thought this was quite good.

I cant have my business in for free as you only get one entry per premises free.

Any feedback greatly appreciated. Thankyou:green:

I have been phoned by yell offering me a space in yellow pages (bold print) and a free web page. Has anyone taken up this offer, and is the webpage of good quality? It comes to just over 60pound so thought this was quite good.

I cant have my business in for free as you only get one entry per premises free.

Any feedback greatly appreciated. Thankyou:green:

Double check that. I have had a business within another business and we got free ads. Just check with the call centre as it may be a ploy to upsell.

You can get your free listing on yell.com and you can get a free website with ms office that you can update whenever you want.

Is a one page website what you really want? How often can you make changes to it? How much does it cost to make changes?

£60 may very well be spent elsewhere.

I have had a yell.com website and it was ok ~ nothing spectacular but at the time it was good enough for me to have a web presence which you can now get better on some free web site builders.

Do you look in your phone book any more for businesses in your area or on google?

Advertise for free on google maps and get yourself a facebook page and add people in your area for some direct - free advertising.

Kate

Latest posts

Back