Yellow Arcylics ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maizy

Reaction score
Dont start Arcylic nail course till Feb so bought a starter kit from capital, now used The French white Edge tips and put a coat of white aryclic over them as well as the pink one too but they have seemed to turn an off yellow colour now the person I did them on does not smoke or use sunbeds its a tad strange my Opi powder is on its way so going to use that instead incase its the powder?? All new to this and was my first go at arcylics.:?:

sadly like all good things you get what you pay for...

High cost, high quality products will not yellow... This is a symptom of lower quality l&p overcuring and deteriorating in UV light (ie the sun...)

Your training will cover everything you need to know hopefully and then the chemistry will be less of a mystery and you should start to see some quality results...

hth's

Dont start Arcylic nail course till Feb so bought a starter kit from capital, now used The French white Edge tips and put a coat of white aryclic over them as well as the pink one too but they have seemed to turn an off yellow colour now the person I did them on does not smoke or use sunbeds its a tad strange my Opi powder is on its way so going to use that instead incase its the powder?? All new to this and was my first go at arcylics.:?:

I know you must be excited, but it sounds like you are messing about before you should be. :hug:

Envy of course is correct in what he says.

Surprising that you were allowed to purchase OPI products before you have qualified ... Unless you did not buy them from OPI.

I am assuming you purchased your powder along with the appropriate OPI liquid monomer as it is not a smart move to be mixing one brand of monomer with another brand of powder.

There is allot to learn particularly about product chemistry. I honestly do not think that messing about at home before your course will help you and you could get into bother and then come to salon geek to find out why.

Try to be patient until you can learn to work safely. :hug:

re done them again and they look amazing used the OPI powder worked a treat no yellow :D Thanks for all advice xx

Latest posts

Back