Yes people are still spending!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock chic

Reaction score
Hi Guys i just wanted to post this as there is so much depression in the country at the minute! Anyway here goes business started in oct home salon been pretty quiet and i thought it was me and all the usual lack of confidence things!! Anyway collin from tantrick very kindly sent me some spray tan flyers(Thank you so much) and armed with them and business card myself and 3 friends delivered 600 leaflets on the cars in my surrounding area that were at mass. Well this week i've had 5 phone calls 2 enquries all new customers so guys and girls people are still spending. It only took us 2 1/2 hours and an hour of that that was prob spent travelling each mass.
So My KICK IN THE BACKSIDE HELPED ME AND IT CAN HELP YOU TOO!!

GOOD LUCK:hug::hug::):)

Thanks for sharing Tina. I am going to kick up my own bum and do that in the local town too.

Cath

Well done! Have printed a pile of leaflets myself, gonna take action and get fit at the same time

Beauty for you- Do it girl like five phone calls is a good reponse in 5 days.

Red - kill two birds with the one stone and all hope your keeping well hun:hug:

Hi Guys i just wanted to post this as there is so much depression in the country at the minute! Anyway here goes business started in oct home salon been pretty quiet and i thought it was me and all the usual lack of confidence things!! Anyway collin from tantrick very kindly sent me some spray tan flyers(Thank you so much) and armed with them and business card myself and 3 friends delivered 600 leaflets on the cars in my surrounding area that were at mass. Well this week i've had 5 phone calls 2 enquries all new customers so guys and girls people are still spending. It only took us 2 1/2 hours and an hour of that that was prob spent travelling each mass.
So My KICK IN THE BACKSIDE HELPED ME AND IT CAN HELP YOU TOO!!

GOOD LUCK:hug::hug::):)

Well done Tina :hug:

We could all do with a kick up the rear from time to time ..much less painless if we do it to ourselves.:lol::lol:.. I supose its just a case of just actually recognising that we need to sometimes simply get out there and do the business....we all did it when we started off and we all forget after a few years how to go back to basics.

If the customers don't come to you..well you get out there and go to them and drag them kicking and screaming into your business :hug:

Well done again...especially as its so cold outside :hug:

My sis and I went out about 3 weeks ago and done a leaflet drop on about 325 houses and she has had 1 response and so have I but my 1 response is going to tell her neighbour so that could be 2..... then you never know what might happen.....

Need some profesional printing so that if it rains my leaflest dont run......:eek:

THANKS COLLIN I AM ALL PROUD OF MYSELF! wE HAD NUMB EARS AND NOSES BY TIME WE HAD FINISHED BUT IT WAS WORTH IT ALL. "THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER" AS THE SAYING GOES:hug::hug:

Well the way to look at it is 1 customer always has family and friends or work colleagues word of mouth is the best. Along with my tantrick leaflets i put a pricelist list i laminated it and you know this every person that rang commented on it know it costs you a bit more but least there is less chance of them scrapping it. Dont know if you have lidl over there but they were doing fab offers on them.:hug:

Well the way to look at it is 1 customer always has family and friends or work colleagues word of mouth is the best. Along with my tantrick leaflets i put a pricelist list i laminated it and you know this every person that rang commented on it know it costs you a bit more but least there is less chance of them scrapping it. Dont know if you have lidl over there but they were doing fab offers on them.:hug:

Very good idea.....

:idea::idea: I wonder how much it would cost to get basic credit card type things printed with your details and an offer ..ones that are printed with a high gloss..to make them more durable and resistant from rain....these could then be given out on the high street and would double up as a business card..a promo thing and the customer gets to keep it and entitles them to xxxx amount of treatments at xxx discount.

You could also introduce this scheme to existing customers with a different twist..."here are 6 cards missus..give them out to your friends and for each new customer or friend that comes in and books a course you will get xxx"

This way you encourage others to do the leg work and get a frozen nose and spread the word for you.:lol:

Im sure if you google it you could find printers that could produce a very sexy business/credit card type thing for you.

Just an idea:eek:

You can get nice High gloss ones on Vista print too where you make up what goes onto them.

They are not that expensive either. Especally when they are free and you only need to pay postage.

Well done you:hug:
Another idea I like is to put useful local phone numbers on the back, out of hours doctors, late opening chemist, police, council etc. With it being laminated as well it encourages people to keep it by the phone even if they don't want your services right now and then if later on they think about it, instead of looking in the phone book, there you are right where they can see you.

Latest posts

Back