Yippee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Would just love to share my excitement with you guys,

Im newly qualified on the Gel system and have spent loadsa money on it, but have found that there doesnt seem to be as much demand for gel as l&p so on impulse buying which im terrible for have just bookd an l&p nail course for June the 19th long way away i know but im really excited:biggrin:

Kellyc said:
Would just love to share my excitement with you guys,

Im newly qualified on the Gel system and have spent loadsa money on it, but have found that there doesnt seem to be as much demand for gel as l&p so on impulse buying which im terrible for have just bookd an l&p nail course for June the 19th long way away i know but im really excited:biggrin:
Oh Kelly you make me smile... bless:) I recognise that excitement and you will love it! I'm also a impulse buyer lol so I know exactly where you're coming from!

Which company are you training with?

All the best!

Hi Tamm,

Im training with Essex School of Beauty which is really local to where i live. I did a Nail Art course with them and they seem to be really good, im just sooo excited!

It fits in with my working days as well and its reasonably priced for the course.

Hows your nails have you thought anymore about what i said to you in my emails about going for it with the public!! it was your advice yesterday as well that spurred me on and seeing how good your nails looked i decided to just go for it x x

I'm chuffed that I've spurred you on Kelly! For the life of me I don't know what it is that I said to encourage you so much but I'm glad:biggrin:

June will soon be here but I know what its like to have to wait when you're sooooo excited lol

I'm glad that you've found a course that suits you and your circumstances.

I've got my plan of action in mind so I'll PM you or meet me in chat (if you've got it working lol) and I'll tell you all about it.

you may have to PM me, ive tried everything to get into chat and it still says JAVA not enabled on your browser ive tried different ways of trying to set it up but cant do it, so had to give up im not sure if its something to do with the computer im using at work though!!!

I'm pleased you are doing the L&P, i must admit i have a few new clients now that love it. I'm about to book my next course on Fibre glass soon so wish me luck. I think its great to have two systems under your belt. Gives you more options, hope you enjoy it, when we all meet at lakeside soon we can discuss probs and good points:biggrin: etc......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back