Yn99 efile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirleymcc

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering if anyone uses the YN99 efile? I've done a search and couldn't find any comments on it. I've heard great reviews about the 'KUPA' but live in N.Ireland and need to buy one where I can also receive training.

Thanks in advance for our help

ooo i have one... LOVE IT. LOVE IT . LOVE IT... yeah i really like it..lol

Thank you, lol :lol:

Both are great. I started out using the Kupa Mani-pro when I was training. It's very basic, and easy to handle if you're a beginner. The YN99, however is probably one of the best e-files I've ever used. It's light-weight, quiet, and doesn't vibrate as hard as other e-files. For training, I know that for young nails you have to contact them via their website for info. Hope that helps.

It does Chickaflick thanks. Im not with YN but spoke to them and they will provide me with the required training. Sad as the system Im with sell efiles for half the price but didn't mention training. The low price and lack of training has left me feeling a bit dubious even though I love their products.

I know YN seems pricey, but it's totally worth it. (The metal bits are FAB for quickly taking down bulky enhancements.) Plus YN drills comes with repair service. Your e-file is a tool, and as a professional, you should have good tools and be knowledgeable when it comes to using them. :)

a lot of the other drills are foot pedal controlled which i didn't like...

I have had one for the last couple of years and I love it so much. There was a thread a while ago about what you would grab if you could only grab one thing if your salon was on fire and this was my thing! It is so pretty too and only takes up a little bit of space on your desk.:wink2:

Latest posts

Back