You know your a salon geek when.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know you're a salon geek when...

your hubby stands at the bedroom door butt naked asking if you're coming to bed soon and you tell him not to bother you because you're on Salon Geek.

Haha this has happend to me a few times!!only too true xx
Sent from my X10i

When your iPad that was fully charged dies in the middle of reading a thread -.- lol!! X

You know your a geek when......
You cant shut the laptop off and go to bed at a reasonable hour, when you have gone to bed you log in on your phone, You see a thread you want to reply to and you cant reply on said phone, so end up getting back up, going downstairs logging on on the laptop just so you can post a reply, and end up going back to bed an hour or 2 later. Then when you get up the first thing you do is check geek. It's a vicious cycle.

Oh im definitely a geek then lol!! :green:

When you talk about "I know someone in USA who does hair" or "I know someone in London who does hair" and your friends just dont get how you can have so many friends who you have never met cos they don't have anything as great as geek!!! :D

When you talk about "I know someone in USA who does hair" or "I know someone in London who does hair" and your friends just dont get how you can have so many friends who you have never met cos they don't have anything as great as geek!!! :D

I know, right? I'm always talking about my friends in the UK and the next question is, "When did you go to the UK?" Never been....YET!

Beware UK Geeks. Beware.

Last edited:
I know, right? I'm always talking abut my friends in the UK and the next question is, "When did you go to the UK?" Never been....YET!

Beware UK Geeks. Beware.

We don't need to beware! We're EXCITED! :)

When the in-laws take your kids for the afternoon and you have literally NEVER been on your own in the house in almost 9 months, you have mountains of ironing and housework to do or could even have a bath, go shopping, etc. but you get straight on the laptop and check out all the new threads on Salon Geek lol! :lol:

The smoke alarm alerts you to the dinner being done because you were engrossed in a thread............. Whooooops!

your OH asks whats been happening with the Geek squad this afternoon lol!!

So true and then u get funny looks right? I'm like yeah and this one girl said this and this happened to her. And my friends are like eh? How do you know her? And I'm like oh I dot just from a forum lol. They must think I'm a Internet creep lol! X

When your boyfriend knows you've had a rant about something on salongeek cause you've told 'so many people' you can't remember whether you already told him :)

When your boyfriend knows you've had a rant about something on salongeek cause you've told 'so many people' you can't remember whether you already told him :)

So funny!

...when your boyfriend asks 'are you on that geek thing again?' every time you pick up your phone.
...when you geek in the bath.
...when you geek at work between clients.
...when geeking is the last thing you do at night and the first thing you do in the morning.

Gr8nailz you should soooo come over this side of the pond for a visit! I'm sure there will lots of us willing to put you up :)
Rhiannon x

Oh and I forgot...when you meet your CND training ambassador and rave about how amazing SG is and they ask you if you know Gigi!
Rhiannon x

You know your a salon geek when..

You find yourself holding your breathe when watching someone over pluck their eyebrows!

=]

Also when your hubbie says 'what did you learn today?' and you pretend you are replying to a text but you are on SG app on your phone while at the school gate..........

[/QUOTE]Gr8nailz you should soooo come over this side of the pond for a visit! I'm sure there will lots of us willing to put you up :)
Rhiannon x[/QUOTE]

Defo! I would let you stay at mines in exchange for your expertise in nails lol! Hope you dont mind my beagle! X

We don't need to beware! We're EXCITED! :)

...when your boyfriend asks 'are you on that geek thing again?' every time you pick up your phone.
...when you geek in the bath.
...when you geek at work between clients.
...when geeking is the last thing you do at night and the first thing you do in the morning.

Gr8nailz you should soooo come over this side of the pond for a visit! I'm sure there will lots of us willing to put you up :)
Rhiannon x

Rhiannon x[/QUOTE]

Defo! I would let you stay at mines in exchange for your expertise in nails lol! Hope you dont mind my beagle! X[/QUOTE]

You'd put me up and then you'd soon put me out! I'm fine in small doses. I'm little but I'm fierce! :wink2: Sounds like fun, though, sitting around doing nails...my favorite thing to do.

Thanks for making me feel so welcome! Love my UK Geeks. :Love:

On second thoughts...can we come visit you in Florida?!? Lol and we love our American sister :)
Rhiannon x

On second thoughts...can we come visit you in Florida?!? Lol and we love our American sister :)
Rhiannon x

Yeah that does sound better actually! It's too cold and rainy here! How nice! A wee holiday lol! X

Latest posts

Back