You know your a salon geek when.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy_dizzy

Reaction score
Easy "game" just finish the sentence,

It was going to be " you know your a nail tech when..."
but I want every one to be able to join in. :)

Me first ,

You know your a salon geek when ...
Your painting pictures with your 5 year old and you count in your head how many times you wipe your brush on the side of the water pot !

The first thing you do every morning is log in!! lol

....you get panicky when you dont log in for a day!! I feel like im missing out!! My husband loves me geeking though as his football allowance has increased as Im always busy facebooking tweeting or geeking - my eyes will go square soon!!

.....when your husband asks "What's happening on Salongeek today?"

...when you are upset you cannot upload more than 2 wedding pics LOL

Mrs Williams, you look WONDERFUL!!! XXXXX

when the conversation in your house goes like this...

BF: im talking to you! listen!
ME: I'm working!
BF: no you arent, your on salon geek!
ME: Thats WORK!!! I'm researching!!!!!!
BF: (peering over shoulder) researching what?photos of nails? you dont do nails!!!

Kim, that one made me laugh out loud!!!
Here's mine, you know you're a salon geek when.. all you notice about people are their eyebrows and nails and think what you could do to make them look so much better! ;)

You know you're a salon geek when you log in in the morning to see who's answered on posts you posted on last night.

Also Kim I have THOSE conversations too! Haha x

You know you're a salon geek when..... your SIX year old son says "you're not on that again Mummy?"

Ooooh another one (greedy or very sad... you decide)

You know you're a salon geek when.... your husband mumbles into his pillow in the pitch dark.... "who on earth is on that thing at 1 o/c in the morning woman?!?!"

Your 71 year old (still hunky) husband says, " are you 'playing' on that 'thing' again??

PLAYING??? He thinks I'm playing??? Silly old F***!!! lol

Look at him .. Bless! Sean Connery or what girls??

Attachments

• great pic of simon.jpg
    great pic of simon.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
But Geeg are you his Miss Moneypenny? ;)

You think? lol He's still pretty cute I think. Well ... maybe not cute but quite the fella! A good man.

He certainly is a nice looking man Geeg :)

I have this same conversation at home. . . but it's with my 7 year old.

When you check it before bed and when you wake up.:)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

you know your a geek when you dont get dressed for the day between geeking, looking after baby and attempts at re-creating nails I saw whilst doing said geeking :green:
I'm now sitting in my dressing gown having only just had a shower!!

You know your a salon geek when you reload the page 10 times just to find a new thread ; )))

You can't physically get off the phone app or the computer for fear of missing something, whether important, learning, funny or just plain good honest support.

Plus what everyone else has already said.

Geeg, wolf whistling at Mr Connery

from Debbie's HTC Sense

....when you meet another therapist and the first thing you ask is "are you on salon geek?"

Once I was in Bath for my 40th and I stopped in a salon to ask if they were on salongeek as I thought I recognised the business name. Boy did I get funny looks!

Latest posts

Back