You know your a salon geek when.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should arrange a "salon geek ball 2012" ......x

Yeah that does sound better actually! It's too cold and rainy here! How nice! A wee holiday lol! X

I love how we have a conversation going on in 2 threads here! Ooops! :)
Rhiannon x

That sounds awesome!
Tammie (Gr8nailz) can host it in Florida! Hahaha!
Rhiannon x

It would be good fun! Dinner dance with OH invited....can you imagine how hard we would all work on our nails the week of the ball...x

Yeah i know Rhiannon I just pm'd you incase we get in trouble!!!

I would be well up for this salon geek ball. Like a reunion. But not really coz most of us haven't met so just a union then? :s lol

It would be good fun! Dinner dance with OH invited....can you imagine how hard we would all work on our nails the week of the ball...x

Defo!!! We would all be hoping for gigi to approve of our nails haha! We would all have never done our nails so perfect!

That would be pretty cool but we're all from so far away from each other :(
Rhiannon x

Yeah i know Rhiannon I just pm'd you incase we get in trouble!!!

I would be well up for this salon geek ball. Like a reunion. But not really coz most of us haven't met so just a union then? :s lol

Just spotted it! Yes I don't want to get into trouble :(
A 'union' ball hahaha!
Rhiannon x

That would be pretty cool but we're all from so far away from each other :(
Rhiannon x

I know it's a shame! You could hold it in the middle of the country I guess but then it depends on who would be up for it! I d love it!! When you work on your own it's sometimes nice to be part of something?! X

I know it's a shame! You could hold it in the middle of the country I guess but then it depends on who would be up for it! I d love it!! When you work on your own it's sometimes nice to be part of something?! X

I totally agree hun, I'm self employed but work within a hair salon. Although I love them all dearly it's not the same as being with like minded beauty therapists/nail technicians.
I would also love for this to happen but not sure if it's just me being overly excited at the thought of meeting fellow geeks :D
Rhiannon x

I totally agree hun, I'm self employed but work within a hair salon. Although I love them all dearly it's not the same as being with like minded beauty therapists/nail technicians.
I would also love for this to happen but not sure if it's just me being overly excited at the thought of meeting fellow geeks :D
Rhiannon x

This sounds good I would love this but everyone does live do far away! I'm afraid it may never be a reality lol xxxx

This sounds good I would love this but everyone does live do far away! I'm afraid it may never be a reality lol xxxx

Glass half full please!

We will make it happen! :) x

So who is going to organise it lol...?! It's a mission !!! X

I'd fly in for sure!

Sure....you say that now. But once I actually get there...:Scared:

No!!!! We will have your handsome hub to chat to remember ; ) x

Pahahaha!
I think I spat a little when I read that then!
We would love to have you Tammie! We would have to get Gigi to keep you in line ;)
Rhiannon x

No no I've seen pictures of her son too! It's him who I'd be interested in :) haha! X

Latest posts

Back