You know your a salon geek when.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I bring my son? Hmmmmm? He's only 22...seems a bit like bringing a lamb to slaughter. :rolleyes:

gr8nailz-albums-my+world-picture37313-my-son-kellen-light-my-life.jpg

Should I bring my son? Hmmmmm? He's only 22...seems a bit like bringing a lamb to slaughter. :rolleyes:

I'm only 21! He can hang with me haha! X

I'm only 21! He can hang with me haha! X

Ok you beat me on that one :( I'm 24.
Plus the boyfriend probably wouldn't be very happy! Lol!
Rhiannon x

Arrrr! Bless he is a looker tammie ; ) you make good babies xx

Arrrr! Bless he is a looker tammie ; ) you make good babies xx

I'm giggling my head off here FreyaBeauty, so needed to chuckle, make good babies! I have a flippin image to deal with now lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I'm giggling my head off here FreyaBeauty, so needed to chuckle, make good babies! I have a flippin image to deal with now lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Haha.... ; )) x

On second thought, I'll be leaving Kellen in the U.S. Can't imagine what you ladies would do to my little boy. Actually....I can and it creeps me out, so he'll be staying right here where it's safe. Far away from the corrupting influences of my SG friends.

I think someone might need to set up a GA group (geeks anonymous)!!!!! Lol!!! I'm quickly feeling quite familiar with some of the things mentioned!! Lo!!!

On second thought, I'll be leaving Kellen in the U.S. Can't imagine what you ladies would do to my little boy. Actually....I can and it creeps me out, so he'll be staying right here where it's safe. Far away from the corrupting influences of my SG friends.
Good decision, mama! He is a handsome lad for sure. X

Goodness me, I turn my back for 5 minutes.........what is going on??

My goodness Tammie,he is one gorgeous boy for sure! All the good looks of his mother!xxxx

Yea bring him - fresh meat hehehe

Lol x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

So who is going to organise it lol...?! It's a mission !!! X
The sweets organise a geek meet up every year and also include education into it too.
The geeks that go talk about it for months before hand, arrange room shares, car shares, etc. but mostly about what to wear!!!!

The sweets organise a geek meet up every year and also include education into it too.
The geeks that go talk about it for months before hand, arrange room shares, car shares, etc. but mostly about what to wear!!!!

I would love to know when the next Geek Meet is! And yes, I am now geeking from work, thanks to the gift of a new cell from hubby.

Last edited:

Would love a geek meet :)
I would definitely be one of those to plan my outfit! lol x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Ah, yes, the EVENT! We'll be thinking about the next one soon I epect! You'll have to come over for it Tammie ... we'll look after you!

Is the education just nails, may I ask please?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Good question Debbie!
I suspect, if Tammie gets involved. it will include sausages.

Is the education just nails, may I ask please?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Not always! It's always a surprise and always excellent.

Latest posts

Back