You know you're getting on a bit when...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you dress for comfort!

You say "oh hasn't he got lovely hair"...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

That made me laugh happyfeet, because it's something my mum would say :lol:

When you prefer sitting in watching a film with your favourite tipple (and partner of course :lol:), rather than go on a night out!

That made me laugh happyfeet, because it's something my mum would say :lol:

Lol my nan used to say it all the time. . . It's frightening to think at 32 I say it quite often haha! Xx

I knew you were getting old when you said you were putting tights on tonicj..... Me being only a young filly wouldn't wear them. :lick:

You go up for an early night and then sit there (as we are now) me with the laptop, him with a magazine! lol

You go up for an early night and then sit there (as we are now) me with the laptop, him with a magazine! lol

Oh my god, I'm laughing here blossom. I just encouraged mine to go on to be and told him he was tired!!

I knew you were getting old when you said you were putting tights on tonicj..... Me being only a young filly wouldn't wear them. :lick:

Erm...they were sexy black opaque tights that no man could get into:D:D

Erm...they were sexy black opaque tights that no man could get into:D:D

Throw them in the bin so.... Not much good if that's the case.

When tea is the answer to everything.
A scarf is not an accessory but an essential piece of kit.
Radio 1 gets on your nerves.
High heels are for nights when you can sit not walk.
Everything gives you wind. TMI lol!!

Haha, I don't know how old everyone is but I'm 34 which isn't old but boy do I feel it

Forgot about this one! Last week my 23 year old son said "mum, would you not think about wearing a longer nightdress!" :eek:

I'm only just coming up for 19 and I struggle with tights! There impossible...made by the devil haha xxx

When you say you're going to 'tape' something on the tv.

When you say you're going to 'tape' something on the tv.

Or can you rewind the dvd I missed that bit lol

....... when going "out out" consists of a few drinks followed by an indian - and one of your mates is driving! Sad times lol!

And if you're REALLY going "out out", you take flat shoes with you for the journey home ...............:eek:

When you own many pairs of reading glasses. You are often found to be looking for a pair, whilst unaware that you have some perched on your head.
When you spend hours researching which are the best Big Pants.
When your husband, and the husbands of all your best friends, turn into Grumpy Old Men.

When you just can't seem to lose those extra pounds anymore!:grr:

When you already can feel the hangover before you have even gone out!!

Latest posts

Back