Young Nails ManiQ & Polish mix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou lisa as I said prev that's a lovely offer:) but as I am happy with my products I have no need to source anyother.

And BTW,,, my signature still stands :)

Love and much respect to you and others

Kate

Thankyou lisa as I said prev that's a lovely offer:) but as I am happy with my products I have no need to source anyother.

And BTW,,, my signature still stands :)

Love and much respect to you and others

Kate

I understand completely

I think that it is unfortunate that as a technician starting out in this frield a simple question cannot be answered by those we look up to. The original thread was a question about a YN Product and then it turned into a CND vs YN war. I think that both brands have their strong points but at the end of the day we come on here to ask advice and guidance and not to get broiled up by all the propaganda. Thank you lisa would love to come to a work shop but unfortunately it is too far from me .... any in scotland?

Hey hun, there are two Educators in Scotland

Kelly Budzynska, Tel 07825 710847 [email protected]

Louise Richardson, Tel 01506 500266 [email protected]

Im not sure which is closest to you but give either girls a bell and Im sure they will be happy to help you.

xxx

no worries :)
xxx

I have read this thread and have many times been ready to post my views....but, as I felt they were not actually answering the thread starters question and mainly to do with all the sniping and point scoring I have refrained.

Some of the things mentioned though actually make me think of an old thread (2007!!)started by one of my geeky pals from the US of A who has now risen to the ranks of CND Ambassador (and not before time ;) )...here it is,

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/54337-very-cool-technique-brisa-users-wanting-colored-gel.html

Oh WOW!!! How V. Interesting.
I knew Id seen and heard of it somewhere but couldn't think where
Thanks for sharing!

Removal of the mix is for all of my nail techs is under ten minutes. The removal of the new mani q colors (premix) is about 5-7 minutes. The reason the mani q colors soak off a bit faster is because it is a new technology to the industry. For the mix we are getting 20-25 minute application times and a 2-3 week wear time on clients. The new mani q colors, a 15-20 minute application time and same wear time so far. Thats not going to be easy to beat. And as Lisa has pointed out, YN wasn't the first, 2nd, 3rd or who knows what order they were in, to come out, but the formulation was, in my opinion, perfected. Just like I do in my nail salons, I learn a lot from my competition. If my competitor is doing a service better than me, guess what? I am going to strive to be better than that.

Once more, the original clear mani q soak off gel was meant for exactly that. To be used AS IS on natural nails. No mixing. But the mixing technique was invented by us, nail techs. I know I have already stated all of this but seems to have been overlooked.

So, for you that posted all of the Shellac info and details, thank you so much. If i ever want to make it myself in a lab I will refer back to your post. Until then, I will use what works best for me and my employees and clients. That is, until something better comes along.

Again, as i said in my other posts, I only use what works best for my clients, nail techs, and therefore my business.

Hey Lisa, Claire..... didnt I already post all of this? :lol: Its getting late over here, time for me to :zzz:.
thank you for sharing your unbiased opion and experience, salon owner and tec. From my understanding from what u have said u have used many a product, Q. gel will give support and stength? colour will as it says give colour no strength? would it be fair to say a colour gel will be a stronger that a gel polish/hybrid ?

Hi Lisa,

I've emailed YN regarding the Manchester class. Thanks very much.

Lisa x

Hi Lisa,

I've emailed YN regarding the Manchester class. Thanks very much.

Lisa x

Thats great, if there are any days that dont suit pop over to Blackpool and I'll be more than happy to show you a demo....Been playing today with the Mani Q Color glitter effects so we've lots to show you :)

Thats great, if there are any days that dont suit pop over to Blackpool and I'll be more than happy to show you a demo....Been playing today with the Mani Q Color glitter effects so we've lots to show you :)
is this looe glitter dust yiu have used? How have u applied , lisa x

Latest posts

Back