Young Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
hey Girls and Guys

I've just recieved a Young Nails Brochure and just wanted to know what you all think of their products as i think they are a very reasonable price so might give them a go but dont want to waste my money if they are just a load of rubbish.

Cheers guys!

Hi, I too would love to use all Young Nails products, I have heard wonderful things about their products, and seen excellent results.

:)

hey Girls and Guys

I've just recieved a Young Nails Brochure and just wanted to know what you all think of their products as i think they are a very reasonable price so might give them a go but dont want to waste my money if they are just a load of rubbish.

Cheers guys!

Hi just converted my salon from Creative Nails sweet squared to Young Nails and wouldnt look back its a great product great price with great results. If you dont want to part with loads of cash just order a sample kit you'll get about 3 fullsets out of it

Good luck:)

Im a young nails gal and no way are they rubbish.
customer service is excellent and products are lovely, i get no lifting you can custom blend them to suit the clients needs.
Nail art is endless.

I don't use Young Nails as yet, however I did spend some time in Sparklybits salon and the ease of use and consistency of them and the results were fantastic, the clients were also repeat customers who seemed very happy with the results hth

I don't use Young Nails as yet, however I did spend some time in Sparklybits salon and the ease of use and consistency of them and the results were fantastic, the clients were also repeat customers who seemed very happy with the results hth

What lovely comments thank you so much. And yes the products are easy to use and the consistency is fab with fab results.

Latest posts

Back