Your bucket list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
what are the top 5 things to do on your bucket list?... (things to do before you kick the bucket)
i would love to
1. meet greg salo at a YN conference in Florida
2. go to rome, and chile
3. go to a medium
4. go to a barcelona or a real madrid match at home.
5. explore the winter palace in st.petersborg.

what would you love to do?

Great thread!

Mine:
  1. Learn to swim (I feel ashamed at not being able to, but water terrifies me).
  2. See my granddaughters choose their careers.
  3. Write the 3 novels I have in my head.
  4. Appear on Big Brother. And win it, of course! ;)
  5. Learn to walk in high heels. Obviously I would have to do this before I do number 4 on my list!

See the Trevi fountain, Eiffel tower and leaning tower of pizazz,see my mum have everything she wanted I her last years and finally....
Claim my inheritance off my dad, be it if my step brothers don't know I don't exist ( I would rip their family apart byaking them sell the house to give me my inheritance) xoxo

Oooo good thread!Mine would be.......

Get a boob job :D
Go to New York at Christmas
Take the kids to Disneyland
Buy a Rolex
See my family settled and happy

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with xx

Loose 3 stone
Loose 3 stone
Loose 3 stone
Loose 3 stone
Loose 3 stone

I'm absolutely happy with everything else. I've done loads of travelling, have a fab family. If I could just do the above, my life would be perfect. I'm not rich, not materialistic, just fat.

1) build a successful business, successful enough that I could provide enough money for my hubby-to-be to quit work and be a stay at home dad (his dream)
2) get a mortgage for our own house
3) holiday in some far flung places
4) get my OU degree
5) move abroad (again) and start over again! With more savings this time though lol and a house back home to rent out :D

Loose 3 stone
Loose 3 stone
Loose 3 stone
Loose 3 stone
Loose 3 stone

I'm absolutely happy with everything else. I've done loads of travelling, have a fab family. If I could just do the above, my life would be perfect. I'm not rich, not materialistic, just fat.

Haha, sorry I don't mean to laugh but this sounds exactly like me!!
:lick:
xxx

1. loose 4 stone and keep it off this time.
2. live by the seaside
3. visit all the places i want to visit
4. find happiness
5. get rich

Latest posts

Back