Your clients' most popular Minx designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenitykim

Reaction score
hi there :) !

just wondering what everyones clients most popular design was?

when i got my kit i was told what apparently was the most popular designs yet have only used 3 of them and had to order in loads more.

do you find there is some classic ones that everyone likes? other times it may just be a trend, or depend on the time of year?

personally i love hippy chick and golden lightening cheetah

kim x

Gold and silver lightining, gold, silver and pink cheeta, polka dots, basicaly you cant go wrong with the metallics people are like magpies when it comes to minx, oh yeah aqua chrome, hippy chick, funky design and minx illusion are defo my best sellers. xxx

I find the most popular Minx is Silver Lightning, gold lightning, ruby lightning, the blue lightning, basically anything shiny!!!

The reds, pinks, black, all the cheetah designs too.

I have worn most of them, clients like the polka dots on me but when I ask if they would like them, they say they are not brave enough! Generally I keep a stock of the over designs.

Silver Lightning is my top selling Minx. followed by the cheetah's .
Now the sun's out the metallics are going well.

Winter time i sell alot of the Zebra print and the coloured ones with the hearts on them can't remeber what they are called lol

Latest posts

Back