Your dream/celebrity client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinkingorgeous

Reaction score
Just been over trawling the Eyelash Extension chat on the American site and they had a fab thread (months back) about who would be your dream/fantasy client.

Mine would be Audrey Hepburn, I would have love love loved to have done her lashes

so my question is..... who would be your dream/fantasy celebrity or otherwise client ?????

Ooohh I think either Jordan or one of the Essex girls! Would like to give them a make under rather than over!! Some of those girls are so pretty but they trowel it on!
Xx

Ooohh I think either Jordan or one of the Essex girls! Would like to give them a make under rather than over!! Some of those girls are so pretty but they trowel it on!
Xx

Thats made me giggle, was your inspiration from my avatar :hug: I have so many clients coming to me saying they DONT want to look like Jordan, I tell them not to worry, theyve come to a classy joint :lol:

My dream nail client would be lady ga ga....just imagine how outrageous ur designs could be!! Can't wait 2 c wat people will put!! X

My dream nail client would be lady ga ga....just imagine how outrageous ur designs could be!! Can't wait 2 c wat people will put!! X

oo you could go wild with ga ga, the possibilities would be endless hee hee

Gosh yes I'd love to do her nails! Jessie J has some amazing style too x

Kathy Burke. She is so funny and I'd love to give her a bit of pampering. I think it would be a fab few hours.
Either Kathy or Louie Spence. Better still-both of them!

Ben Cohen ... For his looks, body and work tackling homophobic bullying.

I've got a huuuuge crush on Robert Sheehan from Misfits at the mo (call me crazy) but I wouldn't mind giving him a good full bod! :lol:

Definitely Ben Cohen... Went to his acceptance tour in Manchester a few weeks ago and he's an amazing genuine person, spent ages chatting (and got a hug!) with us x

Ooh I have Ben Cohen on my facebook. He is hot!!!!!!!!!!

206262_10150150037871717_654151716_7132106_4307163_n.jpg

V jealous! Would have come to support him if I was closer. He is a true role model unlike most footballers!

Enrique I'd just love to do his hair, I'd just pretend It was my first day so I could take allday doing a wash,cut & blowdry. I'd give Anna his girlfriend a run for her money lol.

great thread... took my a while to think but ill have to say gaga just coz her hair is always styled different so id have free range to give her some weird and wonderful creation:)

Id say lady gaga and dita von teese. Id love to do ditas half moons!

Xx

Hehe I believe you can't polish a t**d!:twisted:

Johnny Depp. I'd love to give him a pedi.

Jamie Redknapp! Clive Owen! David Boreanaz, lots and lots!

Victoria beckham
Any of the Kardashians
Britney spears
Rihanna

:) x

Latest posts

Back