Your favourite colour combinations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyfeet

Reaction score
Having received some new nail wheels today i finally got round to layering on a wheel for my clients as opposed to tips for me to practice on.

I have found my favourite colour combo for shellac is cream puff and iced coral. Its beautiful.

So i know we have some fantastic colour wheels on here as well as holly's fab pictures, but i wondered what everyone's favourite colour combination for layering is?

Love n hugs

ps thought it would be great if we had one thread with all the colour combo's in one place too especially with the new ones that come out in September x

Great idea as I'm about to do some wheels!! Look foreward to seeing everyone's fave!

I think my new fave is Asphalt with Moonlight & Roses over it. LOVE it! :)

Currently wearing two coats of Fedora layered with one coat of Monlight & Roses. It loks like a pearlised aubergine.............really pretty.

Do I have to pick just one?! Lol

I'm currently wearing one coat of Asphalt layered with one coat of Hotski and then one of Zillionaire.

It looks just like a Christmas tree with twinkling fairy lights!

Asphalt x2 with 1 x purple purple or iced coral over tropix or wildfire are my favourite xxx

X2 Blackpool with x1 m&r is
Really pretty :) x

Today I'm wearing 2 x tropix with 1 x iced coral - love it, it's just a bit more orangey than tropix on its own

Im with deanosnana on this one...got to be asphalt and moonlight and roses...i love it!

Kxx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

To put a bit of a slant on it, but it's still layering really, I love Rock Royalty with a violet glitter over the top that has the odd turquoise glitter piece in it. It's beautiful!

Please would you (and all others) post all questions like this one in the Shellac Lovers group here on the site?

There are hundreds of images in the group. This is why we have a group.

Questions like this are not a discussion topic and therefore do not belong here on the main forum; which is becoming littered with questions like this.

Join the group, Click on view all photos and you can see hundreds of beautiffuly done layering combinations.

Sorry my bad thought it would be ok in here and would have been a good resource in one place for people to print off in one go. Sorry mods if it can be moved please do. X x x

Do I have to pick just one?! Lol

I'm currently wearing one coat of Asphalt layered with one coat of Hotski and then one of Zillionaire.

It looks just like a Christmas tree with twinkling fairy lights!

ooOoO Loving the sound of this!! Will Have to give that a go!

I discovered 2x Gotcha with 1xMoonlight and roses the other day which I love at the moment...Then again my preferences to change fortnigtly :wink2::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back