Your favourite manicure brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mee too I am a Jessica girl, through and through, I agree with Martin Duffy, Critical Care is totally amazing!

lalala xx

Im a Jessica girl too
Posted via Mobile Device

I have to say I like the whole "treatment" idea behind Jessica, and that really appeals to me. However, I hate their polishes, lol. I had a manicure done with them once and they seemed to really smell strongly of lead! It also took forever to dry! Was i just unlucky? Im looking for a new manicure/pedicure range

I totally agree hun! I have worked with Jessica and although they have a lovely colour range, I did find they went gloopy and drying time was forever.

I love the CND citrus spa manicure range - THE best!

I have also just invested in some Orly enamels - I love their colour range and got a few bottles a couple of years ago (£1 from a bargain bucket!) all of which went on a dream and durability was great too (sorry I didn't opt for them ages ago):rolleyes:. To ensure I am not too hasty and not making the same costly mistake I have made quite recently, I have just ordere 25 bottles of different colours. I will keep you posted if you like but I do feel quite conident in my choice (loads of recommendations too).

There is nothing worse than sending a client out the door with no confidence in the enamel!:irked: (Sometimes you only have one opportunity to convince a client to return!)

I totally agree hun! I have worked with Jessica and although they have a lovely colour range, I did find they went gloopy and drying time was forever.

I love the CND citrus spa manicure range - THE best!

I have also just invested in some Orly enamels - I love their colour range and got a few bottles a couple of years ago (£1 from a bargain bucket!) all of which went on a dream and durability was great too (sorry I didn't opt for them ages ago):rolleyes:. To ensure I am not too hasty and not making the same costly mistake I have made quite recently, I have just ordere 25 bottles of different colours. I will keep you posted if you like but I do feel quite conident in my choice (loads of recommendations too).

There is nothing worse than sending a client out the door with no confidence in the enamel!:irked: (Sometimes you only have one opportunity to convince a client to return!)
I have worked with Orly enamels and they are a good range,the french colours i especially loved.However that was quite a few years ago,they may have changed somewhat.

I want an enamel to work for me as a technician,and of course the art has to come from the technician themselves.Painting nails is not easy for some.That may sound unbelievable,but it is believable!

From a treatment range CND came up trumps with me.The citrus range i especially loved.

I never got on with Jessica.I never liked the way it went on the nail.Even though i could get a proffessional result,and the nail did look esthetically pleasing on the eye....it was just not perfect for me,in the eyes of a manicurist:(...i never liked the drying time...2 full hours,and then some....not a good retailing point,and hardly any profit for me!

All in all CND enamels outshone the rest....When you find something that paints on like a dream,has minimal drying time,and shine and sheen,and pristine colour,that won me over.

I have worked with Orly enamels and they are a good range,the french colours i especially loved.However that was quite a few years ago,they may have changed somewhat.

I want an enamel to work for me as a technician,and of course the art has to come from the technician themselves.Painting nails is not easy for some.That may sound unbelievable,but it is believable!

From a treatment range CND came up trumps with me.The citrus range i especially loved.

I never got on with Jessica.I never liked the way it went on the nail.Even though i could get a proffessional result,and the nail did look esthetically pleasing on the eye....it was just not perfect for me,in the eyes of a manicurist:(...i never liked the drying time...2 full hours,and then some....not a good retailing point,and hardly any profit for me!

All in all CND enamels outshone the rest....When you find something that paints on like a dream,has minimal drying time,and shine and sheen,and pristine colour,that won me over.

A good paint job is vital and it is the easy application with the lovely brush of Orly, the excellent consistency, the fact that they don't go gloopy (the colours I have used so far) and most importantly the durability that ticks my box x:D

for me my favourite is Cuccio! it smells good enough to eat and is more than reasonably priced. Al my clients have commented on how nice it smells!

I totally agree, My clients love it and I have sold quite a few tubs of the moisturiser after client smells and feels it. :green:

I love the fact there are 4 different fragrances so my clients get to choose the one they would like for there treatment that day. :hug:

I have used Jessica products for the last 10 years and find them great, I love the regular colour updates and the results are second to none.

The perfect start to finish manicure for me is...

Bio Sculpture Gels
Solar Oil
Client's choice of several OPI scented lotions

I'm very curious about a new lotion and handwash line. My OPI lotions sell Ok, but looking for something that smells so yummy that it flies off the shelf.

OPI Papaya lotion and scrub smell just wonderful and fly off the shelf in my salon - clients want them to use at home after a manicure.

Almond spa manicure for me:!: :)

I'm watching this thread with interest i'm after a new manicure range and the almond range from CND smells gorge, but would this be suitable for nut allergies?

Hello i use alomond spa manicure i love the smell and the lovely shimmer in the products.

Boutiques Mobile Beauty
Boutiquesmobilebeauty.yolasite.com

I love orly and have recently purchased cuccio which i also love the smell off.

Latest posts

Back