Your most popular Nouvatan solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaytee88

Reaction score
Well after all your recommendations I booked my course with Nouvatan... And it's only 3 days away :)

Just wondering what the most popular solution is? I have 8% and 12%.

Thanks
Kate xx

Hi

I use Nouvatan its the only solution I would use on myself as I find the others tend to go abit orange :(

my most popular is 8% but if you have the 8% and 12% you can make 10% as well by mixing equal measures of the 8 and 12% together :)

HI, all the best with your course, you will love everything about Nouvatan..not just the product but such a helpful, supportive team at the end of the phone too.
I buy the complete range 8 to 20%. I find 10,12, and 16% to be the most popular. Although a few are catching on to wearing 20% (inc me) for 1 to 2 hrs for a very natural tan. As the other geek mentioned you can mix the shades to create others, but I dont tend to do this (unless Ive left myself short), I just dont find you get a true new % that way, but its a personal thing, I have so many regulars who have the same shade week in week out that if I started mixing Id just worry they would notice a slight difference. On the odd occasion Ive done it with 14% more than any other colour its come out slightly darker than the standard 14%...anyway Im sure as you are starting out and probably watching the pennies you could buy a couple of shades and mix, your ladies n gents wont know the difference! Lyn x:cool:

Brilliant thanks!!

Cannot wait xx

Latest posts

Back