Your name thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is Gemma - it's an Italian name and means 'precious stone' :)

I'm a Katie christened just that not Katherine/Kaitlyn etc. My mum named me after a doll she had when she was a kid. It means pure :)

One of my sisters is named Terri after our grandpa I love her name!

I'm Elizabeth which means Queen...

no not really, 😜 it means Gods Oath!

I'm only really ever called Beth as my Mum hated Liz and didn't want any one else to shorten my name to Liz, she shortened it herself!
I'm only called Elizabeth occasionally when I'm in trouble from my mum or when my teenage kids want to drive me crazy!! 😊

My name is Rachel... Everyone spells it Rachael which really annoyed me when I was little! It means lamb... And it's a German name .. I'm not German. And it's a biblical name too! Most people call me Rae. My dad was going to call
Me Christal D: that would have been awful!

I'm a Rachael and everyone spells my name wrong too! Usually Rachel or Racheal.

Mine is Emma-Louise and Emma comes from Germany meaning all-encompassing and Louise comes from France and is masculine name for lover of horses... Apparently! How depressing is that lol! My daughters has some serious thought though! Hers is Amarla-rose! Lilli-rose was going to be my first born but I miscarried so I kept the rose part which is about flowers (obviously lol) and the Amarla is Arabic adapted for us Brits, in Arabic it is spelt amala but people kept saying it wrong when I was pregnant so added the R and it means lovebird!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Interesting thread.

I'm Jennifer....
From Welsh origins it means fair, white wave.
I don't have any links to Wales though!

My middle name is Natalia...
This comes from Polish origin (Grandparent on my mothers side) I think it may have been named after a distant Polish relative. apparently Natalia refers to Christ's birth. Strange, as I was born in July not December?! Not sure my parents really put much though into the meanings when they chose my names! Haha!

I know some people would change their names given the choice but I actually quite like mine. :) x

Im Ashleigh (Stating the obvious really)

My Mum and Dad named me, I think it was a toss up between Aisha and Collette but they said I looked like neither, And Ashleigh was perfect.

Its English - Ash Tree Meadow.

I used to hate my name but its grown on me now, and I hate hate hate when people spell my name wrong and I prefer Ash anyways, or Ashbash :)

My names lydia. Pronounced lid-ee-a (lmao) its greek and means beautiful/noble one

My middle names morgan meaning fighter of the sea apparently lol

Everyone used to say errr thats a boys name lol

I would have been connor as a boy
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back