Your opinion would really help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoe21

Reaction score
Hi everyone i just need some help im wanting to get a new skin care range and i dont know which one to go for there so many one thats not overly expensive i have around 1300 to start off many thanks x Your opinions would really help

Last edited:
Hi,

it's about believing in what you're selling and offering. So, you need to get a product that you like and believe in the results of the product.
To be honest, with your budget of £1300, you can open an account with Eve Taylor, Monu, Kaeso, Artdeco.
Environ is appx £3500, Dermalogica appx £2500 etc

Hope it helps. x

Swissdermyl has no minimum order, even at startup.

Get some samples and give them a try, ask for your friends or families oppinions on what they think of the products. Also what are other local salons and mobiles using. Maybe try having a few facials at other salons who use the brands and see what you think.
Other things to consider are minimum order values, training and support, delivery prices and times.
I use Monu, love the products and so do my clients, i really do get results and that pleases the clients. They have a great team there, very quick delivery and they do start up packages or you can tailor your order to suit your needs.
If you opt for one of the packages you get 2 days training thrown in which gives you all the info on the products and how to conduct the facials.
Nicola x

Wel, that's the answer :)

Hi everyone i just need some help im wanting to get a new skin care range and i dont know which one to go for there so many one thats not overly expensive i have around 1300 to start off many thanks x Your opinions would really help

Hi, biased opinion but ask for an Artdeco trainer to come out for a free demonstration.

There is no minimum order and you can buy the very latest technical innovations incorporated in the brand new Pure Mineral range. Free of parabens and the like.

Derived from volcanic rock in Tahiti and offering a range of treatments such as the express 25min facial through to a 90 minute luxury journey.

Pure Minerals: Product of ARTDECO cosmetic GmbH

It is a solution driven product aimed at combating common skin problems and solving them. However it also offers pamper and luxury due to the products feel, touch and smell,

Efficacy is amazingly high with effective results after just one treatment.

You can get a compete treatment system for only hundreds of pounds, spend a tad more to gain the world's most luxurious skincare system, use the Caviar Performance products.

Caviar Performance: Product of ARTDECO cosmetic GmbH

Completely accessible pricing, world class support from the countries friendliest Cosmetic company.

[email protected] or 0151 421 1234 ask for Emma, Ashleigh, Hayley.

my clients absolutely love kaeso. I wanted to use eve taylor, which is brilliant, too and i will probably eventually switch to it but cant afford it just yet. Although i am not sure if it is necessary cause, as i said, kaeso is brilliant. paraben and the like free, great ethos. But as everyone else has said, it is up to you to see and try everything for yourself!

Oh and just to add, i charge for my facials the same as i would for dermalogica :)

Last edited:
if you could push your budget i would try go with dermolgica as it is so popular! but to be honest the best thing to do is contact each of the companies your thinking of taking on and ask for samples, take your time in making the right decision as you could regret rushing into things sooner rather than later, good uck!!! xx

Eve Taylor, theres no start up and its wonderful :)

Latest posts

Back