Your RRP for Solar Oil Pinkies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
Hi All,
Can you please tell me how much you sell your Solar Oil Minis/Pinkies for?
What is the RRP?
Many thanks x

RRP for the pinkies is £3.95, and this is what I sell them for x x

I sell mine for £2.50 the old RRP. I retail all my products less than RRP as you can almost always buy them cheaper online.

I retail mine for £3. S2 rrp is £3.95

I sell mine at £3.00 also but when I raise my prices next April I will be selling them at what I should be selling them at which is £3.95. :biggrin:

I also sell mine for £3
Rhiannon x

I sell mine for £3.50 x

Thank you all x
I did look for the RRP but couldn't find it.
I have been selling mine at £2.50 but have just ordered a box of 40 minis so might start selling them at £3.

£3.50 here......

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

I sell mine for £3 and stll find people baulking at the price, !! seems like I have some spedthrift:eek: clients even though I live in a very affluent area?? go figure ?!

I sell mine for £3, I think it's the size of the bottle but when you show them it's literally a brush twice a day they see how long it will last.

£3.95 for me and my clients see that as a bargain :)

£2.95 - people are pretty ok about that. I started off with pricing them at £3.95 and got no takers!

Xx

£3 when i can get hold of any!!

£3 and they sell really quick

I sell mine for £2.50 and still get clients saying no thanks :( Very frustrating

I sell them for £4 and have no trouble retailing them. Once you explain the brilliance of it I find that they can't wait to start using it :)

I charge £4 and clients are more than happy to purchase- just need to get my hands on some lol! I'm considering dadi oil at the minute to as they do minis though are slightly more expensive when costing, but i hate not having it there to offer- own fault bad planning of stock but hope more will be in soon. I also worry about nut allergies so having an alternative would be good :) x x x

I charged £3 but don't stock them anymore. I have moved up to the next size and retail those ones at £8, they are selling like hotcakes and now down to my last 2 again already!! I'm even having a few clients buy 2 at a time and one has asked me to get her the price for the large size that I use in the salon as she wants the biggest one she can get! :)

It's all in the enthusiasm when you talk about it, I also tell them how essential it is to their Shellac lasting as long as possible. And having been a horrific nail biter with awful picked and bitten surrounding skin to boot, my clients like that I'm talking from experience about it and not trying to "sell" them something which does nothing and they don't need.

I also tell them how I have bottles of it all over the house and how I also use it in my bath, as a moisturiser, as a burn medication, on my scars and on my son's dry skin patches. They immediately ask for a bottle.....

I give them one free with their first Shellac appt then retail for £3.95 (which in actual fact is £4 as they never want the 5p change lol). I also tell them it is essential and liken it to the fact that you use conditioner on your hair so you should use SolarOil for conditioner on the nails. I then retail the 15ml size for £11.95 which is £1 off RRP and tell them price per ml it is the cheapest way of buying it and they already know how long it lasts by then.

Latest posts

Back