Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I moved my salon into a different room at the weekend! Going into business with my mum so needed an overhaul. Totally different colour scheme from my blue/green/teal/brown striped wall! What do you think?! Not finished yet, just waiting on organza to dress the window, a mirror, a tub chair and a clock ;)

Xxx

View attachment 39871View attachment 39872View attachment 39873

Looks lovely!

Is your pedicure chair a specially modified chair or did you buy it like that? It looks taller than a regular chair and Ive not seen any like that before.

Looks lovely!

Is your pedicure chair a specially modified chair or did you buy it like that? It looks taller than a regular chair and Ive not seen any like that before.

I had it modified Hun :)

Xxx

This is my little room, I was in the window of a salon for around 7 months and have now moved into a little room in the same salon and have been there for 3 months and loving it! My desk & Gelish shelves were made for me by my boyfriend :)

1-2.jpg

5.jpg

4-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

Natalie I love the wallpaper! I think, my husband had a sample of that wallpaper. Are the flowers velvet or something like this? It's the most beautiful wallpaper I've ever seen.

Here is my room in the salon I recently moved into.

I also have my nail desk in the main salon room included in the rent.

There is a small room next door to my beauty room, which I will be changing into a spray tan room. At the moment I use my pop up tent, but now that I am doing more spray tans its gets a tiny bit misty as there isn't any ventilation at the moment. I'm going to have a ventilator fitted to the outside wall soon to help this. (The wall with the mirror on it).
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375899863.614875.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375899876.977886.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375899892.604408.jpg

Natalie I love the wallpaper! I think, my husband had a sample of that wallpaper. Are the flowers velvet or something like this? It's the most beautiful wallpaper I've ever seen.

Hi, thank you! Yeah it's from B&Q and textured! It was love at first sight for both me & my boyfriend with this wallpaper, it was definitely 'the one' for my perfect little room :)

xx

Here is my room in the salon I recently moved into.

I also have my nail desk in the main salon room included in the rent.

There is a small room next door to my beauty room, which I will be changing into a spray tan room. At the moment I use my pop up tent, but now that I am doing more spray tans its gets a tiny bit misty as there isn't any ventilation at the moment. I'm going to have a ventilator fitted to the outside wall soon to help this. (The wall with the mirror on it).
View attachment 39914
View attachment 39915
View attachment 39916

Where is your nail desk from? Love it! X

This is my little set up. I've still to get my Laura Ashley huge round mirror for the wall behind my nail desk though to finish it off.

I'm starting to regret not getting my wallpaper for that wall after seeing all your set ups. At least I can get that later on, once I have some clients. I open next week from my home salon.

Attachments

• Room1.jpg
    Room1.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 1,152
  • Room2.jpg
    Room2.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Room3.jpg
    Room3.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 1,106
  • room4.jpg
    room4.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,117
  • Desk2.jpg
    Desk2.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 1,089
Here us the hair salon area where my nail desk is.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376130113.529012.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376130131.879429.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376130143.415863.jpg

Does anyone work from a garden Shed/chalet if so can you post photos.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I am also interested in this post if anyone has any photos thanks x

This is my little set up. I've still to get my Laura Ashley huge round mirror for the wall behind my nail desk though to finish it off.

I'm starting to regret not getting my wallpaper for that wall after seeing all your set ups. At least I can get that later on, once I have some clients. I open next week from my home salon.

That looks really lovely and cosy, love the units with the baskets in. Can i just say your back wall looks a bit bare could do with something on (sorry) otherwise perfect x

Sorry didn't read your comments - yes that will do it x

That looks really lovely and cosy, love the units with the baskets in. Can i just say your back wall looks a bit bare could do with something on (sorry) otherwise perfect x

Sorry didn't read your comments - yes that will do it x

Thanks you and ahh yes I wish I could get something for it now! Mirror has been delayed until 1st October. Stupid Laura Ashley!

This is my set up, its in my garage at the end of my garden, clients use the back entrance so no trampling through the house whilst hubby's cooking my dinner .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 1,061
This is my set up, its in my garage at the end of my garden, clients use the back entrance so no trampling through the house whilst hubby's cooking my dinner .

LOVE it! Absolutely gorgeous! This is your garage?!? X

treatment room.jpg

salon manicure.jpg

pedi area.jpg

I found this thread very inspirational when I was looking to finally open my own little Salon in April. I've really enjoyed looking at all your set ups and have found some fantastic ideas on salon geek and particularly on this thread to help me along the way. I've been in the beauty industry for the last 10 years and it's a dream come true to see my own little salon laid out in front of me (plus it's a heck of a lot less hassle than being freelance). I rent a room within a large sports and activity complex. It's on the first floor so I do have to tackle the problem of easily getting unnoticed but considering it's early days things are going better than I expected. I thought it only fair to share my little piece of paradise with my fellow Geeks. (hope my pics load properly :eek: )

View attachment 40742

View attachment 40743

View attachment 40744

I found this thread very inspirational when I was looking to finally open my own little Salon in April. I've really enjoyed looking at all your set ups and have found some fantastic ideas on salon geek and particularly on this thread to help me along the way. I've been in the beauty industry for the last 10 years and it's a dream come true to see my own little salon laid out in front of me (plus it's a heck of a lot less hassle than being freelance). I rent a room within a large sports and activity complex. It's on the first floor so I do have to tackle the problem of easily getting unnoticed but considering it's early days things are going better than I expected. I thought it only fair to share my little piece of paradise with my fellow Geeks. (hope my pics load properly :eek: )

Beautiful!! I love the colour and your wall stencil. Looks very peaceful. Xx

Latest posts

Back