Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my set up, its in my garage at the end of my garden, clients use the back entrance so no trampling through the house whilst hubby's cooking my dinner .

This is amazing!

This is my set up, its in my garage at the end of my garden, clients use the back entrance so no trampling through the house whilst hubby's cooking my dinner .

Is that blinds hanging down as a room divider? That is an amazing idea!

I might be no if premises and think this would look really cool to seperate of a couple of areas. And the colours are fab!

Jemima :)

Curly girl what colour purple and make paint did you use? I love it!! you room is absolutely gorgeous, I would never want to leave xxx

Beautiful!! I love the colour and your wall stencil. Looks very peaceful. Xx

Thankyou for your comments. The Venus sign was made by a company through facebook called "Pure class vinyls". I wanted a font that matched my logo exactly. I sent them a pic of my logo and they made it from there. It was around £30. Most of the stars were separate that I bought off ebay for £3, they were literally peel and stick and so much easier to apply than the logo xx

Curly girl what colour purple and make paint did you use? I love it!! you room is absolutely gorgeous, I would never want to leave xxx

Thankyou for your comments, my room is my little bit of peace away from the madness! The purple is a wilkinson own make paint called "deeply plum". I do love the colour although I'm not sure I would recommend it. If I happen to brush past my walls it leaves white marks on my paint that I have to wipe off with a duster. It's not a major problem but I do find myself glaring at small children if they brush their small sticky fingers along my walls! :lol: Clients always comment on how calming the colour is though xx

Curly girl how strange I was looking at this colour in there the other day thinking it might be too dark!! But looks lovely x

It is quite a deep purple. My other walls are white so I liked the contrast. Strange that you were looking at the same colour. At least you got to see a preview of how it looks :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

My Garage ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377119546.384977.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377119561.052861.jpg

Hey everyone, I'm just finishing building my salon at home, and would love any tips or advice as to god to set it up, from all you lovely professionals out there! Anything I def should or shouldnt invest in? I'm trained in HD brows & also waxing.....so, any tips of his to kit my salon out? xx

Beauty is what's on the inside x

Last edited by a moderator:
Sry to butt in but wht is hd brows

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

View attachment 40742

View attachment 40743

View attachment 40744

I found this thread very inspirational when I was looking to finally open my own little Salon in April. I've really enjoyed looking at all your set ups and have found some fantastic ideas on salon geek and particularly on this thread to help me along the way. I've been in the beauty industry for the last 10 years and it's a dream come true to see my own little salon laid out in front of me (plus it's a heck of a lot less hassle than being freelance). I rent a room within a large sports and activity complex. It's on the first floor so I do have to tackle the problem of easily getting unnoticed but considering it's early days things are going better than I expected. I thought it only fair to share my little piece of paradise with my fellow Geeks. (hope my pics load properly :eek: )

Woop Woop for Pinks Boutique sarongs and Buddhas :Love: Have you found they go a bit raggedy after washing tho and the gold wears off? Mine aren't behaving very well!

This is my new home salon.
I still have a few bits left to do but. I'm really happy with it :)
Any feedback is welcome xx

Where did you get your cnd wall rack & if you dont mind me asking, how much was it? :)

This is my little area. still needd work but haven't got a lot of room to work with. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1378106587011.jpg
    1378106587011.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 966
  • 1378106598968.jpg
    1378106598968.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 928
  • 1378106613725.jpg
    1378106613725.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 920
sorry missed one x

Attachments

• 1378106747204.jpg
    1378106747204.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 859
This is mine.

Attachments

• 1378115391193.jpg
    1378115391193.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 935
Thanks! I have only seen them with polishes included, I widh it could be bought on its own!

They can be bought without polishes, but they aren't on the website so you need to give Sweet Squared a call. Very reasonable price too.

They can be bought without polishes, but they aren't on the website so you need to give Sweet Squared a call. Very reasonable price too.

Great thanks for answering :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378144315.983588.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378144335.200944.jpg
So log cabin has finally been delivered & fitted. I have the guy coming to do electrics this week :D Hunby laid the flooring i really liked the original floor and was going to stain it white but we really needed some underlay to keep the heat in, soundproof it and keep all those creepy crawlies out so ended up laminating! Have got to finish the decking around my base & paint imside this week. Also need to find some big plant pots for outside & insulate the roof once electrics have been done! Will update more photos in the process xx

Latest posts

Back