Your set ups. I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my little area. still needd work but haven't got a lot of room to work with. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Very nice! Can I ask where you got your little black shelf unit that you have your products displayed?

its from ikea only £35.00 bargain eh.xx

View attachment 41820 View attachment 41821
So log cabin has finally been delivered & fitted. I have the guy coming to do electrics this week :D Hunby laid the flooring i really liked the original floor and was going to stain it white but we really needed some underlay to keep the heat in, soundproof it and keep all those creepy crawlies out so ended up laminating! Have got to finish the decking around my base & paint imside this week. Also need to find some big plant pots for outside & insulate the roof once electrics have been done! Will update more photos in the process xx

Hun I love it!!! Bet your so excited!!! I think iv found the one for me! :) xx

Is the green wallpaper from b&Q with dragonflys and butterflys on it as well as the vines ?? Xx

Hun I love it!!! Bet your so excited!!! I think iv found the one for me! :) xx

Yes very just driving me crazy trying to find a paint i like lol! I tried to inbox u some pics but wont let me do it on the app :( aw glad u found one is it online or shop? Xx

This is mine.

Lovely table

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Yes very just driving me crazy trying to find a paint i like lol! I tried to inbox u some pics but wont let me do it on the app :( aw glad u found one is it online or shop? Xx

It's online hun. From Dunster House. It wouldn't let me send you pics the other day either. Are you painting the outside? xx

My home beauty salon, I need more room really but it is ok for now!

What are yhe products in the baskets ? They look nice :) lovely salon xxx

This is mine not finished yet but still love it ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378234463.822580.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378234484.202799.jpg

Here's my little room which I've just completed. So pleased with it. Got some cable issues & need to better figure my desk arrangement, but very happy to minimise my mobile work.

I got a bit crafty too - I made a lamp out of polish bottles. I just got an led base unit, filled a vase full of bottles & voila! It didn't quite look as chic as it did in my head, but it's quite fun & original.

Attachments

• 1378237097631.jpg
    1378237097631.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,102
  • 1378237420109.jpg
    1378237420109.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,082
  • 1378237437347.jpg
    1378237437347.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,105
  • 1378237449930.jpg
    1378237449930.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,109
Well done looks great,love the lamp idea too!

It's online hun. From Dunster House. It wouldn't let me send you pics the other day either. Are you painting the outside? xx

its been treated already but i really like the look of a cabin somebody posted on here that has been painted green & white im just worried ill ruin it and if the paint starts chipping etc ill regret it so going to leave it as it is at the mo until it needs restaining maybe xx

its been treated already but i really like the look of a cabin somebody posted on here that has been painted green & white im just worried ill ruin it and if the paint starts chipping etc ill regret it so going to leave it as it is at the mo until it needs restaining maybe xx

That's exactly what I'm thinking too. Was thinking of maybe just painting the window frames cream but dunno if that will look a bit random. What do you think? Can't seem to find a pic anywhere x

When u stain it the wood would look a lot darker though. Ive painted my window frames lighter on the inside & looks nice to break the colour up. Im still painting now its taking forever!! The wood just loves to soak up the paint so either undercoat & primer it or paint a couple of coats of cheap white paint down before u put ur main colour on or will work out expensive for so many tins xx

I would stain it, it's very quick the stain is like water.
Then you have the option to paint it 5 yrs on,

I think the paint would start to chip after a few yrs then you would have to sand to repaint, good external paint can be very expensive not to mention time consuming with the upkeep.

Staining will treat the wood, to prevent rot, loads of different shades available very cheap and takes no time to do it, just re stain once a yr if need be,

I would stain and get some nice hanging baskets to break it up.

You can get stain treatment in quite a lot of different colours anyway, not just brown.

My lovely salon is finally finished after moving out of the stripy room! What do you think?

BEFORE
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378463374.690699.jpg

AFTER
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378463314.224247.jpg

XXX

Latest posts

Back