YouTube Tutorials by Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
As the heading says, are there any Gelish Geeks or Educators that do You Tube tutorials? Would like to add to my list lol!! Thx ;)

The only ones i know of are the nail art ones by Ghenna Gonzales

Gelish - YouTube

Thanks ObsessionNails, it seems every time I ask a question nobody answers!! I must be invisible lol

I was looking for something like this last weekend, I could not find a thing.

A lot of official brief nail harmony ones and american ones by people that have just bought it from sallys but i couldnt see an educators,

shame really..... gap in the market there lol

x

It's a shame we don't have anyone that we know of to showcase Gelish. Maybe you could do some? :D

Thanks ObsessionNails, it seems every time I ask a question nobody answers!! I must be invisible lol

It's not that honest :) mini4mum
I just didn't want to post anything negative but......

I do think it is a policy by Harmony that they don't post YouTube videos for Gelish or any of their products ranges, as their thinking is, if everyone can see how it's done they wouldn't book Harmony Training Courses.
EzFlow had the same policy.

I personally think this is mad, as people still need to do official training for their Insurance cover and for certification, but it would be a great help to view videos after that to refresh their memory and skills.

I totally understand that. But for us true professionals it would be good for tips and hints, not necessarily training . Just ideas etc. as we have to have a log in for nail harmony site it could be connected to that. I'd like that lol

A Harmony/Gelish Fingernail Fixer would be amazing ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

A Harmony/Gelish Fingernail Fixer would be amazing ;-)

Why re-invent the wheel?

Most of the CND and CND/fingernailfixer videos translate very well to be used with other UV cured brands and have helped thousands of users of hundreds of brands, as we know.

Producing and making fabulous top quality videos to help their technicians has never stunted the growth of CND or caused a slow down in class bookingsu!

Last edited:
Why don't some of the Gelish geeks on here do their own videos or is that not allowed.
I know Natasha ,(DivineByDesign)(toot, toot) has made some fab videos and I don't think she is a CND Shellac EA .....YET!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

so what's stopping you guys?

Why re-invent the wheel?

Most of the CND and CND/fingernailfixer videos translate very well to be used with other UV cured brands and have helped thousands of users of hundreds of brands, as we know.

Producing and making fabulous top quality videos to help their technicians has never stunted the growth of CND or caused a slow down in class bookingsu!

I know they do, watch a lot of them, was just saying! :rolleyes:

Agree with Geeg here, pretty much all the stuff Holly does on her videos can be done also with gel polish, another favorite of mine to watch are the young nails videos, its using ManiQ gel polish but all these demo's work also with gelish. I think there were some Gelish videos in the online nails mag too, I'll go see if I can find :)

Mani

Edit: here we go http://www.nailsmag.com/video/95686/cover-look-nails-october-2012

Latest posts

Back