Zero confidence?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lex1979

Reaction score
I started off very confident after my tutor in my training academy said she's wine of the best student starting off she had seen now I am getting a few clients behind me my confidence has dropped nothing specific has happens but just think I'm rubbish and think what am I doing at 34 trying something different

I had useful criticism which I like but I'm so hard in myself and such a perfectionist I'm constant beating my self up

Are all newbies like this ? :rolleyes:

Yes. And even when you're not new you'll still go through periods of losing confidence!
But it's a good thing as it makes you try harder :)
Chin up, you'll be fine xx

Totally agree. I still do treatments and think 'that was rubbish'. It probably wasn't - the clients rebook - but I sometimes feel I haven't done my best x

i think in this industry we are naturally more critical of ourselves. Ive been down on myself so many times and really lost confidence and literally gave up once or twice BUT i love what i do and always pick myself up and start again. Read as much as you can so that you have the knowledge you need to really understand your treatments, this will give you confidence and then just doing them more and more will give you more xx

Thank you ladies I've working in a high pressured job running my own flooring company for Year but beauty scares the life out of me and I've never been so passionate about something :)

Latest posts

Back