Zip decals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know of any clearer/better quality ones than these on eBay, I've bought 2 packs of these and they're blurry :(

I usually buy all my arty stuff from eBay but these just ain't what I wanted!
I am buying from this seller and the quality is very good, its not blurry at all...
2 PK Zipper Nail Water Decal Art | eBay

Just bumping this and hoping someone can help: How much do you charge for decals like this?

I charge an extra £1 per finger or £7.50 for rockstars, foils or hand painted art but am stuck on these as obviously they're not as time consuming.

New to nail art and after some help!

Thankyou /:)

I charge 50p per sticker

I charge 50p per sticker

Thanks Maz

Do you happen to do Swarovski Crystals? I charge 50p for these so wouldn't feel happy charging the same.

I charged an extra £5 for this set:

Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369089643.327226.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369089643.327226.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 199
Thanks Maz

Do you happen to do Swarovski Crystals? I charge 50p for these so wouldn't feel happy charging the same.

I charge from 25p for Swarovski as have loads of different sizes and colurs starting at ss3, stickers are 50p as they can take longer, getting them of and then sticking down etc. tho normally I'm doing more than one Swarovski crystal say a line or a whole nail so price is alot more.

I love these how do you apply? On second colour coat or over a completed set (I use gelish) xxxx

If using gelish or shellaac (I do both) do your base, then colur base coat in my pic it's pink cure, choose your zip decal shape as all different and then do your other colour in similar shape mine was black, cure and then put decal on, after all moisture is removed (I use corner of some kitchen towel) I then do top coat and cure, 2nd topcoat if you want :)

hth

I charged an extra £5 for this set:

Xxx

Wow those are beauts! How did you mark the shape for the curved one to know exactly where to paint your shellac?!

Wow those are beauts! How did you mark the shape for the curved one to know exactly where to paint your shellac?!

Hiya Hun :) I'm sad to tell you it was all guesswork! And lucky placement... Looks good though eh? Thank you ;)

Xxx

Last edited:
Hiya Hun :) I'm sad to tell you it was all guesswork! And lucky placement... Looks good though eh? Thank you ;)

Xxx

Crikey that's a good guess! They look perfect! X

nail4.jpg

These are zip decals that i bought on ebay, again it was a case of a luck guess when i was paiting the top colour.

these are done with Gellux over acrylic enhancements. i think the look great :)

I did these, with decals from eBay. Gold and silver ones:

Attachments

• zips.jpg
    zips.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 143
a8uqu3ab.jpg
These are my zip nails which im currently sporting, with swarovskis. Got mine from kk centre a while back x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Verde purdy I love those decals, do you happen to have the link for them? Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek

Well I was very shocked to find in the £ shop a stamping plate with the zip image on it ! I've used it & it works a treat...

NOTE THOUGH I will say no where on the packet did it mention to remove a plastic layer from off the plate... I was there with a metal instrument (initially) trying to grouge the image plate to make the image pick up better & was shocked with some plastic started to materialise from my cuts ! Once I removed that cellophane the image picked up a treat :)

Ebay are selling the same ones I used in gold and silver under £2 just put in zip water decal x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Latest posts

Back