Zipperdee do dah zipperdee day. 3 week infill and no lifting today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-Nails

Reaction score
:biggrin:

Oh wow am I smiling my first 3 week infill and NO lifting. So all newbies listen to Geegs advice to the letter and you will be as happy as I am now. The light is truly switched on. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gigi xxxxxx

I remember that feeling well.
Its very gratifying when that happens because you know for sure that what you are doing is right.
That confidence then spurs you on to do greater things.

Well done, from here it just gets better.

Oh Angel Fingers,

I truly without sounding like a complete drama queen and idiot haven't been this happy for ages. At 43 I thought perhaps I was too old to take on nails. Well now I know I wasn't. Now for my masters in the new year I actually think I could do it now. YIPPEE xxxxxx

Oh well done you, I long for the day 😃!!

Oh well done you, I long for the day 😃!!

Hello my sweet,

Now listen if I can do it then so can you. Honest nails hasn't come easy to me, but I'm getting there and this was a massive leap forward for me. So I believe in you, just read Gigi's tutorials, make notes then DO WHAT SHE SAYS but take your time. What fingernail fixers prep video on u tube and again practise it on people. The nail squeaks it's so clean. Straight away you start to eliminate lifting. Then PRESS the product firmly onto the nails ESPECIALLY down the sidewalls and make sure your beads are workable and not to wet or dry. Go girl you can do it xxxxxxx. Keep in touch

Well done, and I love the title of this thread.... Brilliant!!

As the saying goes......... your never to old!!

Well done, and I love the title of this thread.... Brilliant!!

As the saying goes......... your never to old!!

Lol I was singing it all the way home. Thank you Hun. I just hope Gigi sees it. I owe her so much. Xxxxxxx

well done you, hard work, dedication, listening to and following the right advice really does pay off doesn't it!

I remember that day, I'd felt like I was banging my head against a brickwall for weeks and then suddenly clients started coming in with no lifting, it gives you such a huge boost doesn't it :lol:

Hello my sweet,

Now listen if I can do it then so can you. Honest nails hasn't come easy to me, but I'm getting there and this was a massive leap forward for me. So I believe in you, just read Gigi's tutorials, make notes then DO WHAT SHE SAYS but take your time. What fingernail fixers prep video on u tube and again practise it on people. The nail squeaks it's so clean. Straight away you start to eliminate lifting. Then PRESS the product firmly onto the nails ESPECIALLY down the sidewalls and make sure your beads are workable and not to wet or dry. Go girl you can do it xxxxxxx. Keep in touch

K Nails I am truly feeling the luv thank you :lol:

I am so pleased about your conquest..... I have bought nailclass and read and reread it plus all the fab help on this site, I have a new set of acrylics in this week and a set of infills tonight (its been 3 weeks eeeeeek) , but I am so determined I will crack this.... ps I have just discovered the fingernail fixer and find it so helpfull as well, there is a wealth of info out there Im going to apply it and keep at it.xxx

Last edited:
well done you, hard work, dedication, listening to and following the right advice really does pay off doesn't it!

I remember that day, I'd felt like I was banging my head against a brickwall for weeks and then suddenly clients started coming in with no lifting, it gives you such a huge boost doesn't it :lol:

Oh gosh do I know how that feels. Honestly 3 weeks ago I was ready to give up seriously I had had enough. So I sat there and really read the tutorials by Gigi and fingernail fixer. Then I thought am I really doing what they are telling me or am I rushing. Yep I was rushing. Thanks for all your good wishes. This really is a lovely site. Xxxxxx

K Nails I am truly feeling the luv thank you :lol:

I am so pleased about your conquest..... I have bought nailclass and read and reread it plus all the fab help on this site, I have a new set of acrylics in this week and a set of infills tonight (its been 3 weeks eeeeeek) , but I am so determined I will crack this.... ps I have just discovered the fingernail fixer and find it so helpfull as well, there is a wealth of info out there Im going to apply it and keep at it.xxx

Oh good luck my lovely. Just remember take your time. At the end of the nails see if you can say to yourself WELL THERE REALLY WASN'T ANYTHING MORE I COULD DO TO PREVENT LIFTING. That's what I say and hey presto I'm not having any. It's not til you slow down that you realise how easy it is to get slapdash. Please please let me know how you get on. Xxxxx

Latest posts

Back