Zones?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Storme

Reaction score
So after being really disheartened by a clients comments earlier and some nice advice as to where I might be going wrong and some friendly guidence to Gigi tutorial on brush control has help me somewhat....

But... What are zones? Does anyone have a picture to help me understand a little better.

I usually learn by watching and then doing. So reading is something somewhat new to me.

I have to say it has helped me alot and got my friend tomorrow for a set so lets hope these are somewhat better.

Hiya did you not get taught this when you did your course.

Zone 1 free edge part,zone 2 apex part the middle of the nail zone 3 cuticle area. X

Nope I never got taught these at college hence why I feel like I haven't been taught enough. Hence why I am most likely having some many problems.
I am however going to save up and do another nail course at capital so I can get some more learning experience.

Nope I never got taught these at college hence why I feel like I haven't been taught enough. Hence why I am most likely having some many problems.
I am however going to save up and do another nail course at capital so I can get some more learning experience.

You poor thing well the threads above will help you I hope Hun x

Thanks, our nail course wasn't important to the head of level three... we qualified in June and still waiting for our nail tech certificate, some of us wonder if they have even sent off for them seen as we have arrived our full level three qual.

Storme - can I possibly suggest that you save instead to go fora product specific training course? CND are by far one of the best educational suppliers as well as multi-award winning product suppliers and many techs have chosen them for their training and thoroughly benefited from doing so.

Other product based trainers include NSI, young Nails, EzFlow to name a couple and i beleive that Affiniti ( Nfu-Oh ) will be offering education soon also.

Definitely invest n some good reading material - books by Gigi, Doug School and Marian Newman are always a must have on any nail techs list :D

Good luck hunny xxx

I was going to go for a CND one but I think it's to far for me to travel to :/
Plus I have no idea which one to go for as I want to learn all the acrylic as well and practice that too overtime.

I was going to go do a cuccio gel course and see if that helps me as I do like there gels and there is one in my local town plus I can save that money off my own back.

Latest posts

Back