Best toner?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pastel is 1.9%

Thanks :) Ive got it to a nice silver grey colour, but she wants it greyer. like drastic! Ive never used affinage but ppl mention it all the time on here. Is it available at the wholesalers? X

In that case, this is affinage 6.117 ha its sooooooooo grey

Attachments

• 312114_10150416491880845_371936951_n.jpg
    312114_10150416491880845_371936951_n.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 855
what's your toner formula for that Gisele Bundchen, J.Lo, Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Aniston, "bronde" look in a level 8 and a 9.

my usual go-to is lighten to level 9 then tone with equal parts Wella CT 10/73 and 0/00.

this time i'd prefer using Joico, L'Oreal, Matrix or another brand that has an acidic demi besides Goldwell :eek: (Wella Relights is out too, bc i need definite level).

Last edited:
10/73 and 0/00 what ratio? Developing time? Does it not come out too warm on a bleached base?
Sounds like a lovely glaze!💝

I come across this which may help..

0/11 & 0/81 in koleston special mix mixed half and half with equal amounts of developer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 1,499

0/11 & 0/81 in koleston special mix mixed half and half with equal amounts of developer
Thats wicked, didnt even know you could do that!! xx

Is that with pastel? X

Tried this (with pastel) and its come abit blue! :-/
I only left it on 10minutes, how long did you leave it on for? and how long did it last?
I Really need to find a nice grey grey for tomorrow.
Have also tried 10/8 and /11 but its not particularly grey. 8/81 in ct isnt grey enough. Maybe I should go darker?
Can anybody help!? Pwease xx

Last edited:
Tried this (with pastel) and its come abit blue! :-/
I only left it on 10minutes, how long did you leave it on for? and how long did it last?
I Really need to find a nice grey grey for tomorrow.
Have also tried 10/8 and /11 but its not particularly grey. 8/81 in ct isnt grey enough. Maybe I should go darker?
Can anybody help!? Pwease xx

7/89 colour touch is grey. X

7/89 colour touch is grey. X

Hiya Thanks for replying! its not in my colour book :-( must have discontinued it? X

Ive got loads of favorites kp 10/8 10/16 ct 8/81 ct relights /86 /18 all depending how golden/yellow it is beforehand. A wella rep also told me to mix /00 relights in with the same brand equal amount works brill and gives loads of extra shine. Pastel im sure is 1.7 could have just plucked that out of nowhere its used to add tone hense 8/81 not being a level 8 on someone elses post :)

♥♡

The grey i rang wella once they said to use 10/1 with a bit of 22/0 and watch it. Does got blue if its left on too long as i found out! good luck!

♥♡

8/81 if left on long enough turns that sort of grey dont be scared when your at the backwash it needs to look fairly dark else once its dried it goes lighter also grabs ends quicker if porous so start at the roots :) id favour this as the 10/1 and 22/0 is more of a slate grey

♥♡

8/81 if left on long enough turns that sort of grey dont be scared when your at the backwash it needs to look fairly dark else once its dried it goes lighter also grabs ends quicker if porous so start at the roots :) id favour this as the 10/1 and 22/0 is more of a slate grey

♥♡

Thankyou for your replies :)
Think im too worried of the 22/0 making it go blue.
I might try 8/81 would you use it with pastel or the other releaser? (cant for life of me think of %)
She liked the colour of the /11 mixtone! Which is quite a deep grey. It will be on pre lightened hair - very pale yellow xx

That 7/89 ct looks perfect aswell!! 😔

Id use it with pastel and leave it on for a while.. u can always add a tiny bit of /11 mixer tone if they do it in ct x
♥♡

Id use it with pastel and leave it on for a while.. u can always add a tiny bit of /11 mixer tone if they do it in ct x
♥♡

No they don't unfortunately. Just strand testing it now. And clynols krystal x

Latest posts

Back