Dashing Divas French Wrap System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Loubylou Thanx for your reply :) am going to ring tomorrow to find out the rest just been to busy today :)

Actually you can do many things with the French wraps. You can overlay them with gel, l&p or resin or just polish on natural nails. You can even use them with the new CND Shellac !! It is incorrect to say they can only be used with gel.

Actually you can do many things with the French wraps. You can overlay them with gel, l&p or resin or just polish on natural nails. You can even use them with the new CND Shellac !! It is incorrect to say they can only be used with gel.

This is going to be awesome) bring it on S2 asap)

Can you use it with Bio Sculpture?
Could you put a layer of gel over it?

:Look_righMyden:D

It's NOW ON... the site. Sorry it took me a week - I have been poorly :sad:. It is in NEW ARRIVALS section. :o:D

It's NOW ON... the site. Sorry it took me a week - I have been poorly :sad:. It is in NEW ARRIVALS section. :o:D

Samantha, I am going to be late for work;) but icant help it - it looks fantasweettastic;)

I've just done my toes in dashing diva and they look fab! Will be replacing my Gel for Hollywood toes with these little gems they look neat, are quick and clean to do and no lamp to carry!

I've just done my toes in dashing diva and they look fab! Will be replacing my Gel for Hollywood toes with these little gems they look neat, are quick and clean to do and no lamp to carry!

Can you post a pic so we can have a look? Were they really easy to apply?

Will Sweet Squared sell gelife of Dashing Diva too? When?

SweetSquared represents Brisa and Shellac shortly, so I would imagine they won't be bringing another gel system on board.

Hope this helps ;)

Nataliya is correct - we will represent the French Wrap Plus tips as they are patented, cool , clever, easy most importantly, they will make our customers French Manicures much easier whilst making them more money too! ;)

Mmm going to order the kit I think. Anyone got any ideas about what to charge for this service, obviously it is going to be better lasting than a normal french mani, also I noticed the kit comes with a base and top coat, Is this enough or do you need to overlay with gel or l+p? Thanks X

Lol just read geeg's post saying what you can use on them, should have read the thread first. But would still like ideas on pricing. X

I cant wait to buy these purely to make my life alot easier and to keep my nails nice.:D Ill probs use them with brisa. Not sure how much I would change clients but it would be interesting to see what people think?!

Hiya would like to know what to charge to, nearly ordered them today but forced myself of sweetsquare lol wanna order the whole shellac lamp ect together :biggrin:

Contact the girls at SweetSquared and they will be able to advise you on how much to charge for those):D

I might be being thick but I'm confused about these, even after looking at the Dashing Divas website. They look good though as I HATE doing french polish, even though I think I can do it well.

What are they made from? Thin plastic? Are they thin enough to use under polish without looking bulky? Do you need to glue them on or stick them onto a basecoat while wet? How do you remove them? Does everything you need come in the kit? Is there a dvd or instructions?

Sorry for all the questions, I usually 'get' the new products such as Shellac, but these are making my head hurt! lol!

Yess they are very very thin ... like a coat of paint. If they looked bulky under the polish would Sweet Squared be interested in selling them????? All instructions are on a DVD. Of course you get everything you need to use them. They are simple ... nothing to make your head hurt. Come to the EVENT and learn about all the new things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back