HD Brows set ups

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linz_c

Reaction score
Hi geeks! Been on the HD brows course a few weeks ago and loved it! The trainers in Yorkshire were all fab! Just wanted to set this topic up to share our fab HD stations. Mines still in progress but will post a pic once it's up and looking great! X

This is my HD Brows Set Up x

Attachments

• 577476_10150832996207026_674692025_9862725_292121134_n.jpg
    577476_10150832996207026_674692025_9862725_292121134_n.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 2,727
Brill! I'm just in process of swapping mine about, will post pic when done! Fairybrowmother, can I ask where you got your mirror and little dishes etc please? Exactly what I'm looking for! X

The little black dishes came from Matalan, they're the same ones used in yorkshire's training rooms. The white side board and storage baskets came from Ikea and were around £120!! Bargain xx

The little black dishes came from Matalan, they're the same ones used in yorkshire's training rooms. The white side board and storage baskets came from Ikea and were around £120!! Bargain xx
I bought some of those dishes on Sunday could only get 2 small as they were In Sale section and all gone! I did hd last week and have 8 bookings this week! X

Ah I thought I'd seen them somewhere!! Off to matalan I go! Thank :)

Lovely set up and looking forward to seeing some more!
Love the black dishes I've checked matalans website but can't see them :-(
Has anyone got the mirrored jewellery box? x

Lovely set up and looking forward to seeing some more!
Love the black dishes I've checked matalans website but can't see them :-(
Has anyone got the mirrored jewellery box? x
They got them from john Lewis, I asked last week! Got one in my basket to buy soon lol! I love how they've moved away from the clinical side and turned it into high fashion glamour!!
Buy Dulwich Designs Mirror Jewellery Box, Clear, Large online at John Lewis

I checked out matalan site too all gone, I got some I store X

All the black jewelled dishes came from Matalan last year and the jewelled mirror too. When I was doing my training in Yorkshire I handed the mirror to the lady I was doing brows on ( on my 2nd day ) and noticed the Matalan sticker :)

So when I got back home I went straight to my local Matalan and bought what I needed. I love my unit from Ikea and the baskets are great as they hold LOADS of client cards and extra tints and supplies xx

Tk Maxx usually have things like this too girls xx

Hi Linz

Where did you do the course and how much was it? I tried to look for one in Birmingham but couldn't find any today!

Thanks

Lyssa x

No more pics?! I'm dying to see some more!! X

This is our set up, we have styled the area in the salon along with the HD brow styling.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361911731.125065.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361911731.125065.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2,421
Hi Linz

Where did you do the course and how much was it? I tried to look for one in Birmingham but couldn't find any today!

Thanks

Lyssa x

Your nearest training centres will be Milton Keynes or South Elmsall in Yorkshire ( Nr Doncaster )

xx

I need a chair! Does anyone use a couch? I finding it too high, also does anyone use chairs other than the hd ones, just starting to look for one, I've see. Some on eBay but the hd ones were so nice! I'm pushed for space though!

No more pics to show off? I will put mine up when it's finished next week :)

I've just seen hds new set up they are selling, looks amazing but put of my price range :;

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362139820.384553.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362139820.384553.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,837
I've just seen hds new set up they are selling, looks amazing but put of my price range :;
They showed us these in my training they looked superb! They have 20% off until mon, am saving for chair next!

I've done mine on a bed since July. But made an area in the salon now so can get a chair. I wasn't keen on the HD chair when I did my training so not sure what to do. The barbers chairs look quite good. It's hard making decisions lol

Latest posts

Back