£10 salon uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_elise_x

Reaction score
HiHave any members just had the email from Health and Beauty for £10 clearance uniforms? It says members only and you need to call and quote the word 'clearance' when phoning. If you tell them your size they will tell you what they have for £10.Just tried to phone but the line is busy. There is no mention of this on the website. Looks a good offer if it is true.Elise

Hi Elise,

I order from them regularly, v.good salon wear.

Got the email this morning. Just called them up and picked up a bargain. Got a black tunic they said retails at £39.95 and two pairs of trousers for just over £30.00

I told them I'm a size 12 and they listed a few differnet styles. Seems a good offer.

It does say telephone orders only. Try them again on 0870 330 3405.

If you go on their website and click clearance bargains they are all in there so the offer isnt just for telephone users, I ordered my uniforms from there.
Have 2 pairs of white cropped trousers and 2 zip tunics, and 2 pinstripe tunics and it came to £40 for the lot.
HTH
Jen

i get mine from there, they were bogof love them and came next day

I get mine from there to, next day delivery, but I can never seem to get the £10 ones in my size :cry:. I got some really nice t-shirts from there, 3 for £5 that say 'Beauty' or 'Nails'. I love them that much I wear them with my jeans all the time

does anyone have the web addy please

the banner is above you!!!!!!

they have baby pink uniforms for just £5!!!

the banner is above you!!!!!!

they have baby pink uniforms for just £5!!!

The banner keeps rotating with other adverts links so it isnt there all the time. A link would be good.

Latest posts

Back