£5 uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
just wanted to pass on some good news.

i have purchased some nice tunics and trousers in the sale at Meltemi Company Clothing for stylish officewear, salonwear and healthcare

they are poly cotton too not that sweaty polyester that you usually get on salon uniforms.

the trousers are a nice bootleg shape and polycotton as well. word to the wise though i had to send mine back for the next size as they came up quite small.

really nice quality, fast and resonably priced delivery[they came in a nice box all wrapped individually and separated by tissue paper] and good customer service too. you cant say fairer than that for £5 a piece.

thanks for the heads up:hug:

Thank you Susan:hug:

Thank you so much for posting this info, i've been thinking of getting a new uniform over the last couple of weeks.

I ordered 2 of their mandarin tunics today for £10 each, I also got a pair of matching 3/4 length trousers for £10 and a pair of full length trousers for £5......even with vat and postage added on it was still a few quid less than £50!

xx

Thank you Susan, just placed order for some tunics..xx

I've looked at the site and I can't see any beauty tunic on there - but dental ones. Am I looking at the wrong bit? :confused:

look in the sale section.

Couldn't find any £5 ones they were all £10, can you point me in right direction please? :hug:

you can click onto the sale section, the ones i got are fc10 plain contemporary tunic, available in white, blue or lilac.

Just wanted to add to this thread because I ordered items from Meltemi and was delighted with the items, customer service and price.

I am thrilled with the service and quality and qould highly recommend them.

I bought fab cropped trousers.

Hi I'm looking for a square necked black tunic for a new salon that i'm going to be working in but don;t really want to pay the expensive prices shown on the beauty clothing sites. I've had a look at the site mentioned previously but all have collars etc. Can anyone help? :?:

Hi Lucy,

You get beautiful Square Neck Tunics at Health and Beauty Wear, we use them for training.

Scroll down the page they are only about £15...

Health and Beauty Wear Salon Tunics

Latest posts

Back