07/07

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingertips ND

Brand New Mummy Geek
Reaction score
I just wanted to post a message to everyone in London today and everyone that either lost someone or knew someone injured in the 07/07 bombings this time last year.

My thoughts and prayers are with everybody today especially the family of the guy I went to school with who died at Edgeware.

Sending everyone my best wishes.

x x x

My thoughts are with everyone who lost someone in this horrendous event.

I am also thinking of all those that didn't make it, those who made it but are traumatized and all the families of both.

My husband was late for work that morning and would have been on the train, he arrived at kings cross just after and they sent them all back on the train to go back to Hemel saying there was an electrical fault. As I was collecting him from the station I heard on virgin that it was an explosion. I cried til he came out to the car park.....meanwhile my sister was working in town 7 months pregnant. She was ok but it took her hours to get home.

I am saying prayers for everyone today and am thanking god for not hurting my oved ones.We don't know how lucky we are sometimes.

xx

Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who was affected by this tragic event.

And to the transport staff who were caught up in it and also the medical staff who helped save the lives.

Love and prayers to you all.

I've just come up in goosebumps just thinking back to this time last year, so goodness know what anyone involved at that time must be going through. I hope they find the strength to get through today :hug: and every other day in the future.

my thoughts are with them every day..

My thoughts and prayers are with all of those affectedxxxxxxxxxxxx

My thoughts and prayers to everyone who was affected by this tragic event. Last year this time my brother was in London too from China, and he was lucky enough to avoid it... I cant even think about it

I really feel for you guys and even though I am not there being directly affected, I am affected, because you all are my friends and I hate that you guys had to experience such tragedy. It was a horrible thing that happened, it so reminds me of 9/11 here in the states.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all of those who have suffered at the hand of these people who think they are doing the world a service by injuring or killing innocent people.:mad:

My thoughts & prayers also go out to those who lost theirs lives this time last year.

Don't forget to honor them with a two minutes silence, at noon today.

I would like to let everyone know that my thoughts and prayers are with you all today and I hope that the struggle you have had over the last year will soon come to a end and you all will be able to get on with a beautiful future:Love:

I work for London Underground. My thoughts are with the victims, survivors and their families and friends today. Also thinking of my colleagues and the emergency services who were there that awful day.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this horrible tragedy.

Today is really weird because my partner was at work the day the bombings went off (British Transport Police) and was directly involved in the whole lot including the 'SO19' team taking out bodies and 'bits'. :Scared:

Today (and all this week) they have been on HIGH alert, doing 12 hour shifts of constant vigilance patrols up and down every line in action just to make sure they dont get in and do something similar again.
However, the railway is so vunerable and the sad thing is that if there is intent to do it, they will get it done. The area is so big.

"The police have to be lucky all the time, the bombers only have to be lucky the once!!"

My thoughts and prayers with all involved and familey and friends xxx

My thoughts go out to all those who were affected by this last year.

My cousin lives in london and she would've been on one of the trains but fortunatley had to work early.

xxxxx

Fingertips ND said:
Has anyone seen the front page of the sun?

it made me so emotional and feel so proud to show them what we are made of!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/section/0,,2,00.html

So proud and such a shocking reminder of what happened on that day. I never thought I'd say the words "London's been bombed," but I did, on the phone to my boyfriend on the morning of 07/07/05.

People who use the tube in London remember those attacks everyday. Just from being down there twice during June and using the tube, all the passengers glance at each other when the train starts wobbling over a rickety bit of line or if someone boards with a rucksack.

Such a sad day. I have shivers reading this, I too never thought it would happen, but it just goes to show that life is too short.

That morning I turned on the TV, and I just cried and cried. It makes me feel sick knowing that the bombers used Luton Train Station as thier start of that horrific journey. I have not been to that station since.

Its only right that 7/7 is remembered, and my thoughts are with everyone that was involved, the family of the victims, and to the people of this country that lost thier lives to the terrorists.

Latest posts

Back