100% real mink eyelash extensions, where to purchase the lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my clients would love these, im not going to get into the fur debate because thats not what the threads about and its never a friendly debate.

Do the lashes last as long as synthetic and still create a full looking set or are they more for the natural look?xx

Sent from my X10i

I've been looking into real mink lashes as one of my clients asked if I was able to get some and try them on her, I said I'd do some research and see if it was possible and if I would need extra training to do this. I've been lashing for just over a year now using synthetic lashes and still have so much to learn, so i was intrigued to see what peoples thoughts were on it and the finished result. To be honest I didn't really think of how the fur was collected.

Having read some posts and searching the web, it's clear to see that people will always disagree on this subject. But for me, after seeing the video on this website, im stearing well clear of real mink lashes. Like many people have said, I can't imaging these animals having a happy life trapped in tiny cages. I could only watch 5 mins of this video before stopping it and feeling slightly sick...

A Beastly Idea for Beauty! // Animals Australia Unleashed

I've been looking into real mink lashes as one of my clients asked if I was able to get some and try them on her, I said I'd do some research and see if it was possible and if I would need extra training to do this. I've been lashing for just over a year now using synthetic lashes and still have so much to learn, so i was intrigued to see what peoples thoughts were on it and the finished result. To be honest I didn't really think of how the fur was collected.

Having read some posts and searching the web, it's clear to see that people will always disagree on this subject. But for me, after seeing the video on this website, im stearing well clear of real mink lashes. Like many people have said, I can't imaging these animals having a happy life trapped in tiny cages. I could only watch 5 mins of this video before stopping it and feeling slightly sick...

A Beastly Idea for Beauty! // Animals Australia Unleashed

I think everyone wanting Mink eyelashes should watch this first.

I had no idea!

For an intelligent race we are so cruel & stupid.

There is only one MAJOR problem with real mink lashes and that is how to prove they are NOT harvested on a fur farm which is cruelty beyond belief. Where are the little mink animals they are carefully brushing?

I wouldn't be seen dead in a fur coat and so I couldn't then be a hypocrit and wear or offer fur lashes.

Bit of a dilema!

I have been using 100% mink lashes for around 9 months . I bought them to try and now most of my clients are converted! I have self taught myself in regard to their application. I can apply 3-4 per lash to make a very fluffy soft look. They last longer than synthetics and I would not be without them. Have also purchesed from Francesca - they were great quality and definitely 100 % mink.

Give it a try - you wont look back.
Can I ask where you have purchased them from, I would like to try.
-rachel

Can I ask where you have purchased them from, I would like to try.
-rachel

The poster you've quoted has been absent from the site since January 2013, so may I suggest you create a new thread in the Skin forum.

Latest posts

Back