12% Spray Tan not coming out on regular customer - twice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
I'm absolutely baffled, I have a regular customer who has a 12% Spray Tan every two weeks and the past two haven't come out at all!

It was a new bottle and thinking it may be the solution, tested it out on one of my girls and the next day it came out absolutely fine.

I made sure I shook the bottle as I usually do, I used 50ml of solution on her yesterday (she likes it dark and I wanted to make sure it came out ok) and you could see it going on, and she's come in today to show me and nothing! Not even a knicker line.

She leaves it on for the right time etc, doesn't moisturise, always exfoliates. I'm miffed!

Any thought as to what it might be? She's scared she might be immune!

Has she started any new medication in the period that you are talking about or changed washing powder or fabric conditioner,
medication especially for hormones will interfere with results,
fabric conditioner can leave a film of silicone on the skin causing a barrier,
change of washing powder is just a stab in the dark,
hope this helps you to find an answer :hug:

Has she started any new medication in the period that you are talking about or changed washing powder or fabric conditioner,
medication especially for hormones will interfere with results,
fabric conditioner can leave a film of silicone on the skin causing a barrier,
change of washing powder is just a stab in the dark,
hope this helps you to find an answer :hug:

I think given that the tan solution has worked on another individual it is highly unlikely that this is a solution problem and I do have to agree with Louise that this sounds like a specific client problem.

Could she be pregnant :eek:

I'd check if she's started using a different shower gel/bubble bath etc as she may be using one that is oily without knowing it. Had a client that was going to use sea salt scrub as it wasnt oily, put a tiny bit on my hand, you should have seen how oily it was!! :eek: just a thought..

Latest posts

Back