12 Week Blow Dry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mouffloncake

Reaction score
Does anybody know much about this treatment?

I was talking to the hairdresser in my salon & she said she wouldn't mind training in it. I believe they offer it in Harrods?

-p-

Does anybody know much about this treatment?

I was talking to the hairdresser in my salon & she said she wouldn't mind training in it. I believe they offer it in Harrods?

-p-

Sounds good , can you give us a bit more info on it ? :)

HI ya :)

I remember reading an article on it in a magazine somewhere, the journalist went and had it done and was impressed from what i recall, the only draw back would be getting the blowdry to the clients liking in the first place, otherwise their stuck with a 'do' they dont like! lol

(hope tomorrow night goes great for you!! :) will update you soon on my progress)

it involves coating the hair in a fat derived substance/ substance similar to the consistency of fat. the process involves having this substance put onto the hair to coat it and it is comebed through and through and through and after that im not 100% sure, but it apparently leaves the hair smooth and gets rid of frizz, it needs upkeep with specific products that are retailed,
i however dont fancy having my hair coated with fat. . lol x

Hi, Perhaps its like a silicone / keratin coating that they put on processed hair in wig making and extensions to make them smooth again ?

Victoria Hunter posted a similar link a while ago , http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/86253-liquid-keratin-straightening-hair.html?highlight=keratin

http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/83147-brazilian-keratin-treatment.html?highlight=keratin

I wonder are they all similar ?
don't suppose you could get it coloured or bleached or anything like that until all the coating is completely washed off the hair again ? ....

Thanks for the link Delia it says its Keratin on the link.

The actual results do sound good though especially if you had frizzy hard to control hair,:hug:

Thanks for the replies - I know nothing of this treatment & hoped someone on here could enlighten me :)

I'm a beauty girl but have just opened a salon now offering hair also.
x

Sounds like this new straightening treatment to me.

Loads of salons near us are offering it and it seems to be really popular.

One of my staff has had it done and her hair looks fab!!

Gina xx

Latest posts

Back