13 year old wanting nail extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh please don't be like that, I'm not being mean or anything , your new to nails, nails are a huge subject to cover in training alot to take in ,
I was just trying to help you :-(

I wish someone could have helped me with it all when I finished collage ,

Sorry hun, didn't mean to sound like that. The phone was ringing, dogs barking at door and I was trying to reply but didn't have anything more to say as I had already thanked you all for your helpful comments. I appreciate you taking the time to reply to me and do take all your advice on board.
I do appreciate it,
thanks
Nikki

I agree that 13 is young to properly care for and maintain a set of nails; however, if the mother is willing to sign a waiver stating that she will be held responsible for her young daughter's nails and aftercare, I don't really see the problem.

I know what you are saying but I do think that such young nails could be more prone to "damage" as they are still in their formative years and I dont like the idea of soaking them in chemicals and all that buffing. They get SOOOO impatient at that age. I had a 25 year old the other day trying to pick gel off her nails while I was soaking, imagine a 13 year old

I wasn't suggesting you should do her nails as I had already stated that I wouldn't and a nice paint would be nice.

I was just making you aware that enhancements do not ruin your nails as long as they are applied correctly and taken off correctly as in your post you said less damaging enhancement.I thought I would state that fact incase you didn't know that

Latest posts

Back