19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
babe, what on the first and second glitter pops ? they are gorgeous

kx

Using the new spring glitter additives, from the bottom:
Tropix + lemon sunshine at base and hot pink at tip
Lilac longing + periwinkle
Limeade + sea glass
Cake pop + hot pink

HTH :)

Few bits I've done today :) love these colours

If you want individual pics of any of the colour groups colours let me know can add them so larger :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 9,874
Few bits I've done today :) love these colours

If you want individual pics of any of the colour groups colours let me know can add them so larger :)

Ooh would love individual pics, can't quite make out what glitters you've used. They all look gorgeous, can't wait to get mine as and have a play tomorrow!

Ok here you go :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 8,528
the green

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 8,317
Lilac :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 802
Pink :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 968
Last but not least

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 741
I think Grapefruit Sparkle is going to take over as my main pink for french from now on it's so gorgeous - it's like a fairy's pink tutu!! lol xx

I love it for French

I think Grapefruit Sparkle is going to take over as my main pink for french from now on it's so gorgeous - it's like a fairy's pink tutu!! lol xx

I have done grapefruit Sparkle on my nails this afternoon. Am so in love with it! It's like a peach version of silver vip. Gorge! :Love:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I have done grapefruit Sparkle on my nails this afternoon. Am so in love with it! It's like a peach version of silver vip. Gorge! :Love:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I did grapefruit sparkle on my nails last night too and I loooovvveee them!! Have had so many compliments too!! I normally wear bright colours so was unsure of this but love it!
Ignore my horrid skin around my nails - I'm a finger biter when stressed :( but you get the idea of the gorgeous colour/sparkle.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361812789.367567.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361812789.367567.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 871
I am soooo excited for the lilac, I don't care what time my last client is in tomorow I will be staying behind to do that lilac on my nails!!

Thank you for the pics it makes such a difference seeing them on pops.

I think these are my favourite Shellac and Additive colours ever - totally in love. Roll on spring and summer....

I have never known S2 to allow you to pre order so it must be another supplier/centre.

Roll on 8am!

What else wads revealed at the Pro beauty show by the way or is that for the event?!!

It's the s2 in Edinburgh, called the centre, they allowed you to pre order today so we get them tomorow!!

Just been s2 website and all new colours say out of stock but glitter additives say in stock! I hope it's coz they're not releasing till tomo! I feel like crying (dramatic I know!) I only checked a few hours ago and no sign of them then! :-(

I've just seen that too - fingers crossed they're available tomorrow :-/ They'll be worth it even if we have to wait a bit!

Latest posts

Back