19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad I couldn't sleep an came on here to see this!! Just ordered them all on my credit card that I cut up 2 days ago an found at the bottom of the bin! Oops! Xxxx

Lol this made me laugh! I saw the thread and had to wake the hubby for permission! He said "3 Clare and no more" so I've gone with cake pop, azure wish and lilac longing! I also popped in some clear brisa lite sculpting and some treats too! Ill tell the hubby he must have been half asleep when he agree to the rest :)

After much deliberation, I've ordered 4 of the 5 colours and the additives. Just not keen on limeade and want to see some pics before ordering. I don't seem to live in an area where green is popular (nobody has hotski either).

Excited!!

Lol this made me laugh! I saw the thread and had to wake the hubby for permission! He said "3 Clare and no more" so I've gone with cake pop, azure wish and lilac longing! I also popped in some clear brisa lite sculpting and some treats too! Ill tell the hubby he must have been half asleep when he agree to the rest :)

Ha I woke my boyfriend up too, he wouldn't let me use his card though :( so ran outside in my pjs to rummage through the bins to find my little pieces of credit card to place the order! Luckily its bin day tomorrow so was able to retrieve it! Phew! The things we do eh!
You should tell him he told you to treat yourself an buy what you like because your an amazing wife an he loves you dearly an wants you to have what makes you happy, that little line normally shuts my OH up lol ;).
I feel like a kid in a sweet shop! I can go to bed with a big smile on my face now! Xxxx

After much deliberation, I've ordered 4 of the 5 colours and the additives. Just not keen on limeade and want to see some pics before ordering. I don't seem to live in an area where green is popular (nobody has hotski either).

Excited!!

Im the same. I've used hot ski once! I put the colours on my page and personal profile and ordered the ones with the most votes x

Ha I woke my boyfriend up too, he wouldn't let me use his card though :( so ran outside in my pjs to rummage through the bins to find my little pieces of credit card to place the order! Luckily its bin day tomorrow so was able to retrieve it! Phew! The things we do eh!
You should tell him he told you to treat yourself an buy what you like because your an amazing wife an he loves you dearly an wants you to have what makes you happy, that little line normally shuts my OH up lol ;).
I feel like a kid in a sweet shop! I can go to bed with a big smile on my face now! Xxxx

I will go to bed panicking but smug x

Oh my god. They're all so georgous and your all making me jealous cause I can't get hold of mine till later tomorrow.:biggrin:

Up nice and early and ordered from s2, new colours and glitters ordered just need to wait for delivery now!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be ordering mine as soon as I'm back from the school run hope they are still in stock lol xx

Am I being silly they don't seem to have the new Scentsations on there in the gift pack (3x mini ones) I don't want to buy the big ones incase I don't like them. Or any of the new irresistible glitters xx

I ordered last night too, have paid extra for delivery by 12 for Wednesday, I wasn't going to get them but I couldn't resist. I'm on maternity leave but couldn't see green cheese, got the new colours and additives as I know how disappointed I Would be if I hummed and hawed and didn't get them now and then find out they are sold out due to being limited edition (that's the additives). X

Am I being silly they don't seem to have the new Scentsations on there in the gift pack (3x mini ones) I don't want to buy the big ones incase I don't like them. Or any of the new irresistible glitters xx

You will love them. Trust me :wink2: They smell so good, my new favourites! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm living in Scotland at the moment but am home in Dublin for a few days & have seen some of the salons already have the new colours & additives?! I don't get them until the 26th in Scotland, is this normal some countries have them before others? Usually Ireland are backwards so I'm surprised they have something before uk??

What a statement!

Here in backwards old Ireland we have had the new colours the last 3 weeks and Ireland , I believe, was the first European country to launch Shellac.

Great patriotic attitude :rolleyes::evil:

I tried to stay awake last night but didn't manage it, so ordered at 6am. For those with the wall rack, any tips on where to put them in with the others? So tempted to try them out as soon as they arrive but as I'm doing my brisa training next week it won't be justified (really I mean I won't be able to choose a colour til I've tried them out on others ;) )

Azure wish with BM stamp

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361871676.693465.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361871676.693465.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 6,409
So excited my orders been shipped be here by lunch tomorrow:) love sweetsquared for all the email updates:)

You will love them. Trust me :wink2: They smell so good, my new favourites! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Found them. Anyone afyer the mini bottles in the box set they weren't showing up anywhere on the website. Called the fab ladies at s2 and was told to type in seashore and they came up. All ordered just waiting for their arrival now xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Playtime has begun :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1402.jpg
    IMG_1402.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 5,623

Ooh I hope my colour pops arrive soon - I've got loads of ideas in my head I want to try! :)

Hi

They look lovely, What have you used for the sparkly ones?

I am quite new to CND and their products so could you please explain what the difference is between the irresistable glitters and the sparkly additives ?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back