19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too! Was up at 7:30 ready to phone for 8:55! Haha some people just don't understand.

Pre ordered from s2???? Why did I not know you could do this. X

I pre-ordered from The Center in Edinburgh

Ordered mine from the fingertips center this morning!! There coming tomorrow!! Hurry up! Lol

Crying I don't have a centre near me!! Which is also a good thing because I would never have any money xx

What time will sq and ellisions release the new colours???? X

Last edited by a moderator:
I read yesterday that it will be 8am
Vicki x

As I couldn't make it to Professional Beauty, I'd love to see any of your fab pics of the new colours! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to do some pops later :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 8,057
As I couldn't make it to Professional Beauty, I'd love to see any of your fab pics of the new colours! :)

Me Too !! :lol: Rang S2 today and they are unsure when the new colours will be available on the website (was told maybe midnight !! or 8am) I'm so eager to put in my order that i shall probably sit up tonight just in case.

Ooh they're pretty! Can't wait to have a nosey! :0)

I'm so undecided about the green though, might leave that one at the moment. X

The green is awesome and looks amazing under glitters etc.. Ding few pops now will put them up :)

The green is awesome and looks amazing under glitters etc.. Ding few pops now will put them up :)

I already have customers requesting I get the green, more than the other colours.
Thanks, cant wait to see the pops!

S2 normally normally have the stock available at midnight or just before, not sure if Ellisons will be the same. x

I have customers waiting for the green too I think that's my favourite and I don't like green lol x

I noticed on weekend Ellisons already had them! X

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

Ellisons just posted on facebook that they will have them available to order from 8am tomorrow x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361801646.255417.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361801667.163934.jpg

I'm so annoyed that I didn't buy colour pops yesterday as I could have played with the different options a lot more!

Latest posts

Back