19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my own nails. Azure wish and a little marbling on my ring finger using the new limeade aswell. :) oh and VIP silver I've the top of the azure wish.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362140645.078413.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362140645.078413.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 830
I'm in love with cake pop, green gold sparkle and hot pink glitter fade over brisa smoothing!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362142056.837767.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362142056.837767.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 582
We are so impressed with what some of you have done, that I am seriously thinking of asking for some of these for the new S2 Catalogue with the images and then a pic of 'who did them' with a quote? what do you think??:Scared::cool:

Wow that's sounds amazing xx

My nails are still naked, cant decide what to have. Someone help! Xx

Playing on pops. I have a client in later who is challenging me to do Liechtenstein themed nails for her with the new colours. Watch this space! :Scared:

dary9ymy.jpg

9uty5ezu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

LOVE these Planky :D

I hope you don't mind but I am going to share this pic with a friend as she was looking for something like this! Can't wait to have a play!

How have you done created the yellow for the flower centres? I tried it with additives but it didn't seem to cure properly? I mixed it with my topcoat and then dotted on and cured? Bizarre no?!

Some layering... I didn't buy limeade but after seeing all the pictures defo getting it :)

Hi. What colour have you used to get the deeper shades near the top. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

picture.php

Lilac longing with lemon sunshine!

We are so impressed with what some of you have done, that I am seriously thinking of asking for some of these for the new S2 Catalogue with the images and then a pic of 'who did them' with a quote? what do you think??:Scared::cool:

It would be amazing to see geeky nails in the catalogue :)
Vicki x

Cor, that would be amazing... Could you imagine what an honour that would be? :Love:

Xxx

Mine arrived yesterday afternoon, client saw them and wanted them all before I had time to play on colourpops

OMG...they are so cute!!!

LOVE these Planky :D

I hope you don't mind but I am going to share this pic with a friend as she was looking for something like this! Can't wait to have a play!

How have you done created the yellow for the flower centres? I tried it with additives but it didn't seem to cure properly? I mixed it with my topcoat and then dotted on and cured? Bizarre no?!

Share away :) I used CND colour in bicycle yellow for the dots as I wanted them really vivid
I think Geeg has said somewhere before about not mixing additives into topcoat because of curing issues, guess that's proved that then :D

Share away :) I used CND colour in bicycle yellow for the dots as I wanted them really vivid
I think Geeg has said somewhere before about not mixing additives into topcoat because of curing issues, guess that's proved that then :D

Thankyou Planky!

Is bicycle yelow a standard cnd colour then? And this doesn't effect thew wear I am guessing as it's such a small amount?

Few of my ladies from yesterday
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362162317.629877.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362162334.337396.jpg

Summer Bloom

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362170629.104779.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362170629.104779.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 477
Thankyou Planky!

Is bicycle yelow a standard cnd colour then? And this doesn't effect thew wear I am guessing as it's such a small amount?

Yes, standard CND colour and no, doesn't affect it because it is such a small amount :hug:

I did the Liechtenstein nails but they weren't using the new colours. Picture of them on what nails are you sporting thread for anyone who wants to see them :)

anuze6yg.jpg
jynu3u3u.jpg

My clients nails tonight. She couldn't decide between 2 of the additives so went for both. Azure Wish with Sea Glass and Raspberry Sizzle. Love it! Xx

These are just beautiful. I love the green effect. Is that just azure wish with sea glass additive?

Oh my god!, how chuffed would us geeks be to find our work in the S2 catalogue? Xxx

How do u get on with the peacock foil? I always struggle to get it to work can never get good coverage!😞

New springtime additives :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,988

Latest posts

Back